Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The upcoming update will include optional AI-generated images, what are your thoughts? I took out the dialogue to avoid spoilers.

View attachment 3253220
Guys, don't forget one thing: we don't make this game. This idea must have happened because he likes it. If it wasn't, he probably wouldn't have shown it. For my part, I appreciate that there are always new ideas. It is also a gesture that there is a vote on different clothes. A lot of authors don't even do that. Although I'm only speaking for myself now, my opinion is that everyone should give their approval without any discussion and make this new version. afterwards, you can discuss how many people liked it and how much more time it might take. But no one should be immediately dismissive of the idea, because it's not fair to someone who is here with his fans on a daily basis. I definitely want to see it, especially since Rachel is my favorite too. I'm sure others feel the same way. Have a nice day and good game.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Unfortunately I don't think your going to get a non-skewed result for a poll with that kind of wording. Some are not opposed to AI being extra images but not as the main artwork for the game. Your dealing in absolutes either yes for AI artwork or no never include it ever.

I will say AI artwork still has problems with repeatability and certain aspects, Most notably hands oh god the hands. A lot of the AI artwork I have seen also has an over abundance of shiny highlights that just make everything look unrealistic and plasticky.

It's a fun experiment but for me AI artwork is still not there for anything beyond a single piece of artwork. It's just too inconsistent to be used effectively for any type of animation or game like a visual novel.

But it's your game, if you really want to give AI a try then go for it. Just be aware of it's limitations.

Reactions: drdiver3

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
After some thinking I have made the decision to remove the AI option from the game. It was taking up a significant amount of my time and it ultimately did not add enough value to the overall experience. However, for those who are interested, I will still post some AI images on my Patreon page when I have some spare time. My main focus is still game development, not creating AI. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback and shared their thoughts on this matter, much appreciated.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I'm glad to hear you are still experimenting with it. AI is a useful tool to include in an artists arsenal. Like when photoshop first entered the market. Some are using it ..I guess irresponsibly ( not sure I want to use the implication of the word but closest I can say) so it's gotten a bad rep so far. It's here to stay, the Genie is out of the box so to say.

It's a powerful tool and I look forward to what it can do over time to help artists. It just needs to find it's balance in the creative spheres.

Reactions: lipe2410

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Well, as she's our driver, I guess #3, as it's the one least likely to hamper use of the pedals. Plus, shoes; I'm sure you can drive without them, but I'd feel safer. I mean, sexy is sexy, but if I have to choose between sexy and life, I'm choosing to stay alive. There's always the opportunity for more sexy later that way, you know?

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes