3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

bananaduck

Aug 28, 2022
hey can someone help me with the Pillars of Memories misson ?
i dont understand what that mean and how to trigger it

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
why is it always on summer, why not winter or even spring.
Because Summer constitutes the longest break in school for Japan. Winter break is 2 weeks, Spring break is 2 weeks, Golden Week in May is exactly what it sounds like, a week, where as Summer breaks will go anywhere from 6-8 weeks depending on school and area. So for purposes of making school life games, if you aren't doing some serious fast tracking, Summer would be the most amount of free time for students to get into relationships and sex it up like rabbits.

Reactions: TheoHom
Jan 25, 2018
why is it always on summer, why not winter or even spring.
Remember that game called Summer Memories by Dojin Otome? Well, good news for you, they are making a sequel called Winter Memories lmao, you should check the Kagura Games page as they are the publishers.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find UnityCrashHandler64 in these files because I can't find it to make a .bak file so all I keep getting is fatal error after it starts up.
wasn't included in the rar i think. It runs fine without it for me. Maybe there is something else that is making it crash?

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Yes it's 3D but you are not able to rotate the camera.

It's a bit like a sidescroller with connected areas.

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
i thought i 100% the game on my own but turns out i missed two lewd 2 scenes cus i practically exploited what might be a bug or sumtin in the bathroom shower where she reminisces about the time they used to take a bath together but getting rejected anyways but still gives 10 friendship or 10 lewd points. Spammed it till i got 400 lewd points kekw.

All in all, lovely game tho. I was playing average graphics with no ray tracing just so the graphics were at least bearable with an okay frame rate for my laptop. Looking back at the sample pics, damn the game looks really good on max graphics.

Also kind of saddened that there's no ending/closure );

They just end up seggsing forever ig coolio

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes