3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Do people not know how to add exceptions to their antivirus? Just add the download folder as an exception and u can download the file without issues, extract it in the same folder and play, or add another exception for the folder you wanna extract the file to.

YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
so i do the readme but got fatal error any solve
my miss is solve guys

my milk.dll was auto delete with the AV so my game have fatal error

instanly delete don't give a virus warning but also automatic delete make sure MILK.DLL is there

Rione

Jun 11, 2017
I mean, what's a little virus if you can get mommy milkies. The pros outweigh the cons I'd say

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
how do i finish the "investigate noise at night" mission?
I spent 5 nights running around the house from 18:00 to 22:00 and found nothing.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Since we're talking about conspiracies, it occurs to me that the AVs are throwing a hissy fit because they want Unity devs to receive all of our info. How dare we block them!?

On the game itself, I was really excited to try it out, but it didn't take me five minutes to realize it was going to be pain in the ass to grind. Anyone has a rough estimate of how much time it'd take to clear the game?
took me roughly 2 hours to get max stats.
She changes locations in the house every 30minutes.
You can use a SpeedHack to speed up the game
(note time changes in Realtime. Seconds real life = minutes in game. Time does not update until you exit a room)
Every time she changes location you can Talk to her for friendship points or have sex for lewd points.
(Note you can have sex multiple times. Cumming multiple times does not count, you have to exit and start sex again)
There's also a bunch of random side quests which take about 10s to finish that give massive boosts.
There's a hidden pickup of 2000$ on the porch on the left side behind the wall on a random day.
(but i would just use Cheat engine for 99999$)

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
how do i finish the "investigate noise at night" mission?
I spent 5 nights running around the house from 18:00 to 22:00 and found nothing.
Drink coffee so you can stay past 22:00 and then check the cat

johntron877

Oct 1, 2019
Can someone tell me where to find UnityCrashHandler64 in these files because I can't find it to make a .bak file so all I keep getting is fatal error after it starts up.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
how do I use my money? I don't seem to find any shop, can I even leave the house?
Nevermind, now it stares me blank in the eye. Was I blind? Did I need some milestone? Whatever.

Last edited:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find UnityCrashHandler64 in these files because I can't find it to make a .bak file so all I keep getting is fatal error after it starts up.
That sounds like your antivirus software thought the milky.dll file was a virus and snagged it.
Check your AV software and do what you need to ignore and free the captured file...

Reactions: johntron877
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes