3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
didn't got any issues downloading but when I tried to open I'd get a "fatal error" screen ingame after the "made with unity" logo, then I checked my avast and it seems it detected and sent to quarentine app.exe (IDP.Generic) and milky.dll (Win64:Evo-Gen [Susp])
since so many people are talking about trojan I rather pass this one for now

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Install the game manually
Extra:
Manual Download instructions

I see that the wirus conspiracy is out in full force again.

It's the crack that's gives of the warnings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wasn't complaining about it being a virus, I meant when I went to download it my anti-virus deleted it before I could. Thanks for answering.

• Hey there
Reactions: BaasB

Disanymous

Jun 21, 2017
on another note:
If anyone else prefers instant or at least fast text, especially as this game skips the current text if you click instead of displaying the whole message, you can edit the config file to make the text as fast as you want

the config is saved at
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\azucat\milk_project\DLjsite\saveload

Inside of gameconfig.json the message speed is set by
{"key":"ui_hud_message_speed","value":400.0}
change the number however high you want for faster text display

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
any cheats for this game or?
All I messed with was CE. But it got me all the monies and lewd/friend points.

I'm just hoping that it didn't cost me scenes as for all of it I can't do anything but kiss and handjob.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Good concept and I like the heroine design and the whole lactation play, but the game itself is pretty frustrating. Do chores, raise affection, get higher lewd level, and finally unlock the scenes while farming money in between to get costumes and items.

Some scenes are missable and unrepeatable outside of the gallery which can be quite a bummer, good thing theres an option to unlock everything, but the gallery itself is rather bad because you can't choose the clothing option so you have to load your earlier save, and change her outfit manually.

Also the lack of camera option (pans & zoom) are really annoying because some scenes are shown based on your current location.

Reactions: Nanyu

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Wow, so the mods deleted my post asking about if i should @ the guy who creates uncensors. Top jobs guys.

So ill ask again, should i @ the guy, seek him out or just wait to see if they stumble into the thread?

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Since we're talking about conspiracies, it occurs to me that the AVs are throwing a hissy fit because they want Unity devs to receive all of our info. How dare we block them!?

On the game itself, I was really excited to try it out, but it didn't take me five minutes to realize it was going to be pain in the ass to grind. Anyone has a rough estimate of how much time it'd take to clear the game?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes