3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
I was wondering if some AV would detect the dll for something, the hook code was relatively clean, but I didn't put any effort into trying to make the AV products not complain about it.
You can read more in my original post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/milk-girl-sweet-memories-of-summer-azucat.118356/post-8795684
I'm reposting the crack only:
Game (crack included in the archive, but has to be installed by the user):

Crack only:
RJ387608_Milk_Girl_Sweet_memories_of_summer_[azucat]_v1.012_crack.7z
RJ387608_Milk_Girl_Sweet_memories_of_summer_[azucat]_v1.012_crack.7z
rename to RJ387608_Milk_Girl_Sweet_memories_of_summer_[azucat]_v1.012_crack.7z
The original crack has the dll source code: I'm not sure if source is included in this prepackaged version. You can examine and recompile it yourself. It's just code patches in a bunch of game dlls, they crack the game and disable telemetry, crash reports and analytics!
You should not run the game if you delete the milky.dll as Unity and the game will send a lot of personal information to developers (OS information, GPU, CPU, Username, paths), please read readme_crack.txt for more information especially about firewall and analytics. At the very least if you do run it without the crack dll (the game won't work without it anyway), make sure you firewall the game so it does not send all that stuff to the original developers!

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The uncensor ain't gonna work, because in some scenes (doorway deep-throat, for instance) the dick doesn't show and the semen doesn't show.
The game's proggression system is also scuffed. Some sexual actions only give 1 sex point, and other interactions only give 1 to friendship. The missions help fix that, but only by a bit.. :/

Minokyuu

Mar 22, 2020
I'm such a dumbass, extracting it before scanning with virustotal at least I didn't play the exe file anybody knows If I'm fucked or not?

Hyju89

Aug 21, 2021
"Ayaka is troubled by her mother's milk production
She is like a little sister, and I want to solve her problem!
I think that naughty things may solve her problem.
Let's do naughty things during the summer vacation!"

Flawless Logic XD

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I'm too much of a noob to understand this. Does this mean it's a false positive, and the file is safe?
Essentially yes.
The "trigger" is the crack as the game likely has some anti piracy or something.
In that link you can see 95% of the checks where ok, the ones that where triggered where the ones known for false/overactive flagging.
I will note, im no expert so take this how you will.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1994373

Overview:
Simulation of living together with a girl with mother's milk
I'm going to live together with my childhood friend Ayaka during the summer vacation.
Ayaka is troubled by her mother's milk production
She is like a little sister, and I want to solve her problem!
I think that naughty things may solve her problem.
Let's do naughty things during the summer vacation!​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-20
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: Azucat - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.012
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Thank you for the game Craiger80 and slimypettanko for cracking

View attachment 1994370 View attachment 1994358 View attachment 1994369 View attachment 1994360 View attachment 1994371 View attachment 1994359 View attachment 1994367 View attachment 1994361 View attachment 1994368

Which link do I get this from? Go File won't let me download it.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I was wondering if some AV would detect the dll for something, the hook code was relatively clean, but I didn't put any effort into trying to make the AV products not complain about it.
You can read more in my original post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/milk-girl-sweet-memories-of-summer-azucat.118356/post-8795684
I'm reposting the crack only:

The original crack has the dll source code: I'm not sure if source is included in this prepackaged version. You can examine and recompile it yourself. It's just code patches in a bunch of game dlls, they crack the game and disable telemetry, crash reports and analytics!
You should not run the game if you delete the milky.dll as Unity and the game will send a lot of personal information to developers (OS information, GPU, CPU, Username, paths), please read readme_crack.txt for more information especially about firewall and analytics. At the very least if you do run it without the crack dll (the game won't work without it anyway), make sure you firewall the game so it does not send all that stuff to the original developers!
Windows defender won't give me the choice, it outright locked the dll files down. So, is there a bypass?

(edit)

Ugh, nevermind, I figured a workaround, however, that file REALLY set defender off bigtime!

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Interesting.

I keep trying to download this, but it says a virus has been detected?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes