4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

banner 0.2.png
Overview:
Gather round one and all! And let old Goblincore tell you a tale of love! lust! loyalty! And so. many. TIDDIES!
I mean big ones! Small ones! Perky ones! Mas-… but I digress…

Milk Maidens is the name of this tale!
An invading army of unprecedented scale has ravaged the Kingdom of Aegundar!
Over the course of the conflict they’ve managed to bring most of the country to its knees, even the King himself has had to go to the front lines in an effort to halt the invasion.
But this isn’t a war story, for the most part anyway…
This is the story of a mother and son fleeing the conflict after the man of the house left with the kings army.
The story begins with a convoy of refugees fleeing through the mountains, to the untouched southern reaches of the country, where they can (hopefully) live out the rest of the war in peace.

roadmap3.png

Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2023-02-15
Developer: Goblincore
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

poster.png gwyn.jpg mom.jpg promo 2.png bullying.jpg tikameet.jpg ygriite 2.jpg
swordplay.jpg untie.jpg felsidoggypreview.jpg

Last edited:

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
I'm just being honest but this'll sound harsh.

Ordinarily the preview gallery is what decides if I try a game or not but are you sure this isn't a horror game because it's not only horrific looking but the female characters just look..... Hideous

Maybe if you have a ugly fetish it'll be a treasure but this is truly the quote " one man trash is another man treasure"

To me I find no appeal but....maybe to another this is appealing.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I'd suggest either learning and getting better on the art side, or maybe outsourcing it to someone else. Cause what you have now is certainly not it.

I mean, you already have an edge over so many other developers out there just by having proper grammar. You have no idea how much that counts. And if the story is good... But if the art looks this bad, then it's all for nothing

Feb 8, 2020
Dude.... Why is the game nearly five gigs? I can't download this for the potential malware risk alone. Nothing justifies a file size like that for a game with graphics like this. This is also a first release, so were you planning on just having people dedicate their entire hard drive by the time its "complete". Love the enthusiasm, but you need to polish or outsource both the art and the coding. As it currently is, I'm not even interested in trying it for the tag list just because I can tell this was made by someone who doesn't know what they're doing. Keep at it, learn how to make it better, and maybe one day you'll have a game on your hands. If you're just looking to tell a one off story, maybe instead switch over to CHYOA and just include some pictures you've rendered with the text.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Milk Maidens [0.08] Compressed (UnTested) With UAGC (2.3.7)

Win (2.65 GB) / 181 MB) :

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes