4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i noticed the screenshots but dont know how to trigger 90% of whats shown there. all i can do is tend to the farm, go to the bakery, and see a small scene at the lake. not sure how im supposed to progress?

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
i noticed the screenshots but dont know how to trigger 90% of whats shown there. all i can do is tend to the farm, go to the bakery, and see a small scene at the lake. not sure how im supposed to progress?
I'll publish a walkthrough when there's more content, but every time you spy on the aunt at the lake the scene progresses.
For the bakery you have to talk to helsi a second time to see her dialogue options, then if you click the stairs you can go upstairs to see the daughter

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
I'll publish a walkthrough when there's more content, but every time you spy on the aunt at the lake the scene progresses.
For the bakery you have to talk to helsi a second time to see her dialogue options, then if you click the stairs you can go upstairs to see the daughter
thanks for the reply, is there any continuation with the daughter up stairs? and anything with the mom rn? or is it only the lake stuff with the aunt?

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
thanks for the reply, is there any continuation with the daughter up stairs? and anything with the mom rn? or is it only the lake stuff with the aunt?
That's it for them so far, at first the alpha was just going to be the ranch but I wanted to showcase a little more of the world to give a better idea of what's in store

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
I'm just being honest but this'll sound harsh.

Ordinarily the preview gallery is what decides if I try a game or not but are you sure this isn't a horror game because it's not only horrific looking but the female characters just look..... Hideous

Maybe if you have a ugly fetish it'll be a treasure but this is truly the quote " one man trash is another man treasure"

To me I find no appeal but....maybe to another this is appealing.
dont listen to him man keep going the way u like to make ur characters :)

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Can't say it looks promising, but i will put it on my Watch list for now at least.
I remember the ugly duckling story, for all i know this could become the Swan in the end.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
kra is likely krita files like psd files for photoshop I'm sure its not the first time you compressors have bumped into dev side source files and the like though maybe the first time theres been 2gb of them?
For what this files?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Shame the mother is already pregnant. Would've preferred the MC was responsible. Otherwise interesting demo with a lot of room for growth. Definitely not worth the current download size given the amount of content. Hopefully the file size increase isn't a 1:1 ratio in terms of new additions or that will get out of hand quickly.

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
Love this, the art actually makes it kind of unique

I prefer this than seeing another game that uses Japanese3D for the 6754th time

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes