4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Well...
Dayum..

Look's like the future has more suprising content than we thought.

This one look's interesting, it bring a nostalgic feeling of 1st Playstation and PC's model characters.

The content may not fit for the recent generation.
But for the old folks, this can be adequate.

IRTilter

Mar 29, 2018
The content of this looks great but the art.. I dono its putting me off. To my completely uneducated and untrained eye it looks like it's because there are no shadows and everything is uniformly lit. But its also gone for colour palette and underlying style that is semi-realistic. I think you either need to go all in on comic style if you cant do shadows (im guessing no shadows = much quicker time to render) or take more time to add the extra layers of detail that make the pictures less jarring to the eye.

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
I'm starting to sense that this game isn't for everyone, but can y'all stop voicing those opinions so intensely? Whether the developer gets discouraged and stops making the game or otherwise won't really affect the people who don't intend to play the game so please don't ruin it for the rest of us. I'm looking forward to the next update, so I'd prefer there BE a next update you know

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Not gunna lie the art / renders don't look great. But I love incest + preg. So, for me it could be another APC situation if the content was really good / hot.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Milk Maidens [v0.08] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 208mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
I dont even know how to progress in this game apart from working at the farm
The save has count on how many times you watched mom and aunt at the lake and by the pictures it probably needs to reach certain number

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I dont even know how to progress in this game apart from working at the farm
I checked the games data folder and as far as I can tell there is only one scene with the aunt. In order to get it, you have to repeatedly spy on her while she's bathing. Eventually the MC gets brave and consequences follow.

Reactions: Sossi0

pridachacr

Oct 15, 2016
My feedback:

I like the aesthetics. Its relatively unique and fits the themes of the game. I don't exactly know why people are so addicted to plasticky uncanny valley daz-shit AND I will never go into a plasticky uncanny valley daz-shit thread and shit on the art style because there is literally no reason to.

The preview images starting with the bakery ladies instead of the aunt/mother might explain the shitty feedback, they are a bit misleading for the general style.

Barely any content, which isn't really a critique (its just a really early release). Characters seem reasonable for the genre. I'd suggest integrating some sort of quest tracker soon. Dunno what the core gameplay loop/mechanics will be, is it simply move around/interact or will there be anything else (stat grinding? build sim etc)? I'd suggest figuring this out as quickly as possible because otherwise it might make development way harder as you have to try to integrate mechanics to an existing codebase.

Absolutely no reason the game should be multiple gigabytes, please integrate compressing images into your workflow.

I personally don't like the developer avatar talking to players at the start, could be a personal thing but I don't really see the point. Otherwise the intro seems alright.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
NO NEED to download this game since it barely has no content with a 5 GB size. Do remember to come back in the future. The artistic style is worth it

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Two quick notes for you: :)

Developer Notes:
I'd also really appreciate any feedback or suggestions any of you might have on the project.

View attachment 2368085
(Look at the picture.) She wants protection! Because of her distraction away from the fireplace, any moment now she will start getting 2nd & 3rd degree burns on her hands & forearms — and possibly the top ¼ of her body. ;)

Overview:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Look at the Spoiler.) The engine is properly named "Ren'Py"; and, PLEASE RESIST YELLING BECAUSE IT IS SIMPLY rude and annoying to your readers and also because regular, lower case (miniscule case) words — like this clause — are infinitely easier to read as you can see for yourself. (y)

e-d

Last edited:

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Two quick notes for you: :)

(Look at the picture.) She wants protection! Because of her distraction away from the fireplace, any moment now she will start getting 2nd & 3rd degree burns on her hands & forearms — and possibly the top ¼ of her body. ;)

(Look at the Spoiler.) The engine is properly named "Ren'Py"; and, PLEASE RESIST YELLING BECAUSE IT IS SIMPLY rude and annoying to your readers and also because regular, lower case (miniscule case) words — like this clause — are infinitely easier to read as you can see for yourself. (y)

e-d
1. If you'd actually played the game you'd know that she's a "forge-dwarf", and she says they like it hot

2. Did any of that actually matter in the slightest? Or are you just being simply rude?

• Sad
Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
1. If you'd actually played the game you'd know that she's a "forge-dwarf", and she says they like it hot

2. Did any of that actually matter in the slightest? Or are you just being simply rude?
0) I was giving the exact feedback that you requested *as* I quoted from your post.

1) No, I did *not* play the game, yet. Until this moment I was a potential customer and supporter, but not anymore.

2) Advertising to potential customers is part of your job as the project creator. It seems that *your* real appreciation for "... any feedback or suggestions any of you might have on the project" did not matter at all. My suggestions were genuine and made in as reasonable way as possible, I thought, without rudeness.

You've lost me as a cutomer. For ever.

Fwiw, good luck,
e-d

• Haha
Reactions: Goblincore

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
0) I was giving the exact feedback that you requested *as* I quoted from your post.

1) No, I did *not* play the game, yet. Until this moment I was a potential customer and supporter, but not anymore.

2) Advertising to potential customers is part of your job as the project creator. It seems that *your* real appreciation for "... any feedback or suggestions any of you might have on the project" did not matter at all. My suggestions were genuine and made in as reasonable way as possible, I thought, without rudeness.

You've lost me as a cutomer. For ever.

Fwiw, good luck,
e-d
1. So if you had have played it *before* leaving feedback you'd have known why that is.

2. Correcting the way ren'py is spelled, and the capitalisation of tags, isn't feedback on the project is it? So it really doesn't matter at all as it wasn't relevant or helpful, and yes the way you said it came across as condescending and rude.

And you can't lose a customer that isn't a customer

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
The text is very small even after using Text Size Scaling in Font Override nothing really changes?

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Do you have a screenshot of what it looks like on your end? I'm not really sure what would cause it as all I've done is adjusted the default font, nothing that should stop it from being able to change

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Do you have a screenshot of what it looks like on your end? I'm not really sure what would cause it as all I've done is adjusted the default font, nothing that should stop it from being able to change
Here is a screenshot for you. I found if you put the Text Size Scaling to maximum it looks fine but, that is at maximum

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Here is a screenshot for you. I found if you put the Text Size Scaling to maximum it looks fine but, that is at maximum
Honestly that's the standard font for the resolution it looks fine to me, but I can work on increasing it a bit for the next update see how it looks then

Reactions: Melmoth99
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes