Coloneill

Aug 2, 2023
After the first weekend, I wasn´t able to sell milk at the market. The game runs into an error. Using ignore just restarts the market scene. Same happened for the milking scenes afterwards.
But nice idea so far with a lot potential. Can´t wait to see an update.

Reactions: JuicyJelly

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
thanks dev for clarifying and answering everyone's questions

optional is either skipable OR avoidable, it is an unclear phrasing
avoidable = it does not happen
skipable = it happens no matter what, but you can choose to not watch

anyways, in this case the scene with the female inspector is avoidable. if you do not specifically ask her to, she won't touch your cows
Ok, thanks for the clarification

Reactions: harem.king

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
So what can i do with the book and how do i use the fluut (to call the kitty) ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not a huge sandbox fan but the ladies here make me still want to play it, however I'll probably wait until you can change the mc's name or a hero makes a name change mod. I ain't no Daniel no how.

Best of luck regardless the vn world needs more hucows.

JuicyJelly

Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
So what can i do with the book and how do i use the flute (to call the kitty) ?
Those features haven't been implemented yet. I'll work on this over the coming updates.

I'm not a huge sandbox fan but the ladies here make me still want to play it, however I'll probably wait until you can change the mc's name or a hero makes a name change mod. I ain't no Daniel no how.
I may be able to add this function. Will have to look up the code first.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
What can i say is my frist time Playing this kind of game , so far its ok to play the animations if that is you frist game are smoth , i gona keep are eye on this game , the only thing that is for my eye's not correct are some stuff with juki/yuki not sure her name right now. And to the Vaginal tag hmm if you count the storys that the girls telling you hmm then ther is Vaginal sex , not sure current wich of the 3 cows tell you the story with the impregnation.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Milkman [v0.1.1] [JuicyJelly] Compressed

PC (330MB) -
MAC(325MB) -

If you like the game support the dev.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Those features haven't been implemented yet. I'll work on this over the coming updates.
Just want to say, always thrilled to see a Hucow game hit the site. I see you already released a 1.1 with some fixes, and the 'sell all' option that I was going to come on with.

You are already somewhat committed to a grind-heavy game, which I don't know if that's ideal. But I'm loving the attention to the storylines with the Cows, a Cat and the Bounty Hunter. I might suggest you want to explain what the different stats will be useful for, if they're going to impact gameplay.

Otherwise, you'll want to vary the milking scenes a bit. I know buying at the market is in development, but plenty of ways to unlock new or different ways to milk the cows there. This has some promise, so I hope you'll keep going!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thanks JuicyJelly.
It's been fun so far.

fyi
I also had the market bug.
After updating to 0.1.1 AND
continuing from a save I still had the
same issue, however, after starting a
new game all seems well at the moment...
I'm sure you already knew all that already...but anyway....lol

Cheers.. Best of Luck w Milkman

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes