purple111

Mar 11, 2017
As someone who has worked in dairy farming I can confirm this as an accurate representation of "artisanal" dairy production.

I hope the dev can deep dive into it with accurate quality and safety measurement systems for the product(s) particularly Total Fat and Solid non fat KPI measurements as well as standardized testing for contaminants such as Aflatoxins if the want this to marketable in sold in the EU region.

With processing and logistical management systems being introduced in later versions

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
(y)
i'm having also a project of this kind in mind "The Super Hucow Milk Factory" but "Ares Revenge" is far from being finished
(minimum 6 months and maybe 10 more), a lactation part was planned in it from the beginning but not before version 0.7 release (around January 24 ?)...

View attachment 3051926

a lot of work and fun renders before the next Summer :)

Are they any sex scenes yet? Penetration?

JuicyJelly

Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
Thank you all for leaving the comment :) There's no sex scene with main characters yet, but there're some sex scene on hidden events. I'm also planning to add a boob enhancement potion on next update. appreciate the feedback on this thread

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
Thank you all for leaving the comment :) There's no sex scene with main characters yet, but there're some sex scene on hidden events. I'm also planning to add a boob enhancement potion on next update. appreciate the feedback on this thread
If you add a doggystyle scene, pls create an animation to make MC hold her horns while fucking. I'd love to see this!

Reactions: Ryridesmotox

Ryridesmotox

Jan 26, 2022
Excellent so far. Just played through and I'm really optimistic about the first few updates.

I'd say definitely prioritize the breast enhancement and the pregnancy stuff. After that, maybe some milking machines and stuff to increase production. Some buy able cows at market etc.

Looking forward to more.

Reactions: YeahYeahAhAh

arth-dom

Apr 22, 2020
It is promising, it's kind of a letdown though that the game about half-cow girls do not have girls with really big breasts. The enhancement potion might be an okay solution, but it would be nice if at least one of them had huge breasts naturally

Graff koo2

Dec 20, 2023
Hello All, 0.1.3 is now available for everyone! I just updated the thread with Mega file links!
I hope you enjoy the new version. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback! Thank you for your support for the game :)
Hey dev , do you have any plans of creating a discord server ? That would be good platform to interact with us .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Milkman [v0.1.3] [JuicyJelly] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [418 MB]
- - -

Mac [428 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Milkman-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes