harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Overview:
You've been reincarnated as the Milkman of Valenwood and will need to manage a harem of sexy cow women. Develop relationships with beautiful characters and discover hidden depths to this fantasy world.​
Huh. that sounds way better than most isekai stories I came across

Also you are not reincarnating, you are transmigrating. You bodyjack a fresh corpse as so often happens in isekai.
Lactation without pregnancy is like a pizza without any toppings or sauce :HideThePain:
So... bread. fresh bread is delicious.
but it would admittedly be even more delicious if it was pizza instead.

Thus... I agree with your analogy for lactation.
I love lactation, and I love it much more if it is caused by pregnancy (if MC is the father)

===
JuicyJelly can you please let us change the MC's name?

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
> sex cattle for you AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN

sharing.png

So wait... this "harem" is not mine exclusively? I am just their govt assigned pimp?

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

edit:
false alarm. dev clarified this is just a translation error.
they provide only you with sex.
they provide the townsfolk with milk only.
they do not have sex with any other men

Last edited:
Reactions: Hirnfiedler

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
View attachment 2921853

Hi JuicyJelly, it would be nice to know if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, watching the previews and tag, is lesbian content forced?

Thanks, good luck.
JuicyJelly

I also wonder the same thing about lesbian content? (I hope it can be avoided and is not just omittable and/or forced)

JuicyJelly

Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
So wait... this "harem" is not mine exclusively? I am just their govt assigned pimp?
Ah, maybe that's translating error. There is no sharing of your cows. I meant, serve them by having the milkman deliver their milk to the town market. Male background characters are just for world-building or telling certain plotlines. LI's don't have relations with anyone but you. They are exclusive sex cattle for the protagonist.

I also wonder the same thing about lesbian content? (I hope it can be avoided and is not just omittable and/or forced)
As for lez content, what scene are you referring to? Technically, the players can get around any girl-on-girl situations if they choose the right menu option, but I didn't focus on making this content obviously avoidable since I figured people would like the extra adult scenes.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I see there are some bugs, hotfixed version soon? I'd rather wait for it than to be frustrated with bugs.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Ah, maybe that's translating error. There is no sharing of your cows. I meant, serve them by having the milkman deliver their milk to the town market. Male background characters are just for world-building or telling certain plotlines. LI's don't have relations with anyone but you. They are exclusive sex cattle for the protagonist.

As for lez content, what scene are you referring to? Technically, the players can get around any girl-on-girl situations if they choose the right menu option, but I didn't focus on making this content obviously avoidable since I figured people would like the extra adult scenes.
I was not referring to any scene in common, rather to the entire concept that there is that type of content and with the preview in one of the images it is clear that there is lesbian content, that is why I was asking if it is avoidable, in order to play or if not, to discard

JuicyJelly

Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
I was not referring to any scene in common, rather to the entire concept that there is that type of content and with the preview in one of the images it is clear that there is lesbian content, that is why I was asking if it is avoidable, in order to play or if not, to discard
You can avoid this by simply telling the cow inspector you don't need a massage demonstration with your girl. The scene in the preview image you're referring to is completely optional. It doesn't happen off cam or anything else. It just doesn't happen.

I see there are some bugs, hotfixed version soon? I'd rather wait for it than to be frustrated with bugs.
The current version has been bugfixed. This has been indicated in the changelog.

Last edited:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
You can avoid this by simply telling the cow inspector you don't need a massage demonstration with your girl. The scene in the preview image you're referring to is completely optional.

The current version has been bugfixed. This has been indicated in the changelog.
As I understand it, optional is that you don't see it, but in reality it happens behind the camera, so to speak, and that's why I was asking if that type of content is avoidable, meaning that it doesn't happen unless one (the player) doesn't want to.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
To developer of the game I thought finally a lactation genre game with good plot but visuals man, cow women look like some teenagers, they should at least look like milfs and boobs are also avg, how come a cow woman having that size of boobs and their nipples and areolas are also pink, which should be a bit brown. I believe u can make it good if u try.

Last edited:
Reactions: JuicyJelly

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I'm not sure who it is in the picture but to me it looks like she has vampire fangs.
The wUJ7 img on the op tread.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Milkman-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

JuicyJelly

Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S STILL A BUG ON v 0.1.1

Please please let me know if you run into any bug or any traceback bug on v0.1.1. I make sure I fix that bug that happens on selling milk at the market or inventory issues on v0.0.1(first release), but in case if I missed it, please let me know.

Last edited:

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
I have to admit: You're a VERY creative person! Those ideas about horned women who produces milk, the cat lady and the personality of each cow is really detailed. Keep going, you have talent!

Reactions: JuicyJelly

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
thanks dev for clarifying and answering everyone's questions
As I understand it, optional is that you don't see it, but in reality it happens behind the camera, so to speak, and that's why I was asking if that type of content is avoidable, meaning that it doesn't happen unless one (the player) doesn't want to.
optional is either skipable OR avoidable, it is an unclear phrasing
avoidable = it does not happen
skipable = it happens no matter what, but you can choose to not watch

anyways, in this case the scene with the female inspector is avoidable. if you do not specifically ask her to, she won't touch your cows

Reactions: Rockero_69

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm not sure if that is the right context ther:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should that not be I'll just pick any random flower and hope for the best?
her not mouch but are litel bit compressed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes