Mod Wolf RPG Milky Quest Mod(PT-br)

Rassufell

Sep 6, 2018

Overview:
I added an improvement to the penis and cleaned the design of the pussys in addition to translating the lines to Portuguese - if you want to play in English use the DataBase.DAT file of your game without mod.( pt> eu dei uma melhorada no bingulin e no desenho de algumas meninas, alem de acrescentar mais "tato" com mãos masculinas, tbm dei uma acelerada na segunda parte das animações pra não ficar muito repetitivo, nas falas mudei algumas pra dar mais personalidades e mudar um pouco.)​

Updated:22/02/2020 18:54
Game/Creator:Bluelab
Modder:Rassufell
Mod Version:0.3
Game Version:1.0
Language Portugues/English

Observações: a tradução ainda ta incompleta devido a quantidade de palavras ser mto grande mas um dia termino sabagaça nem q seja aos poucos.

Installation:
only open the game

Download:

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_6.png

Last edited:

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
try to download the game without the mod and see if it works well, it could be your pc that doesn't have the essentials installed for the game
I tried that, I think I only got 1 error after installing without the Mod. Would there be something I'm missing on my computer?

Rassufell

Sep 6, 2018
I tried that, I think I only got 1 error after installing without the Mod. Would there be something I'm missing on my computer?
mine doesn't give any error, it could be something missing from your pc, maybe... c++, java, .NET framework, whatever

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
It works not, I moved it to my desktop and run it with Local Emulator. Prior to this the game was in my downloads folder, and would not work properly even when I used local emulator, it's weird.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It works not, I moved it to my desktop and run it with Local Emulator...
Try this with Locale Emulator, the game with Rassufell's edited art but not their Portuguese translation...

Milky Quest modded -

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Try this with Locale Emulator, the game with Rassufell's edited art but not their Portuguese translation...

Milky Quest modded -
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant to say that "It works now" I was trying to say that moving the entire game folder to the desktop and running it with the Local Emulator worked, as opposed to having the game in my downloads folder and running it from there with the local emulator. Thanks again, though I will take the other version.

One last question what's up with these weird dots and random letters in the dialogue? Sorry, I haven't played this game in a while.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant to say that "It works now" I was trying...
Ahh ok thought it read a little weird, with the weird at the end. There's posts about the dots and letters in the game thread it might just be something you have to put up with though, there's not been a answer.

I'm guessing the odd text might be the bracket type things you see in this opening posts screenshots? Teaching Feeling has a similar thing with a heart being replaced if you don't have the Japanese Language pack, but it can't be that.