qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
How many femdom relationship paths are there? Like can you enter those with Karen and Katelyn? Just asking cause they have the right personalitys and jobs for that kind of fun.
None for now. And I highly doubt it is going to be implemented, considering how scarce the resources of the team in terms of quantity of the pictures the artist can produce, and how unpopular this kink (femdom) is. In my opinion, it is not worth to be implemented at all. I couldn't care less about such paths.

• Angry
Reactions: Rikis

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I saw that you've passed the $2500 mark, so congratulations Messieurs! I hope the momentum continues to build for you. You continue to put out great quality releases and you do so often. Personally, I think you make decisions with the game that are solid and work really well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love that you take your time with releases, even if there may not be a lot of content on a specific release. (I don't feel like that's the case, TBH; I'm always satisfied with the amount of content with each release.) I hope things continue to go well for you. You're deserving of great respect and, if possible, even greater patronage. ;)
Kind souls like you are probably the only reason I'm still lingering around here:);)
Thanks for the kind words and cheerful spirit.
Also Sep's content would be tiny cuz the artist went on a vacation in August

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Milky Touch [Ch. 15.5 Beta] [Studio Kuma] - Original Size: 1.2 GB

Download Win,Linux (164MB): - - -
Download Mac (148MB): - - -

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Milky Touch [Ch. 15.5 Beta] [Studio Kuma] - Original Size: 1.2 GB

Download Win,Linux (164MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (148MB): - - -
cheers buddy -your work is most appreciated (y):love:

Reactions: playb0y44

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Kind souls like you are probably the only reason I'm still lingering around here:);)
Thanks for the kind words and cheerful spirit.
Also Sep's content would be tiny cuz the artist went on a vacation in August
please dont speak like that.we are here to support you-both now and in the future:):love:

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
By far one of the most beautiful looking 2dcg game here. I'm too used to the Japanese style art so 2dcg games makes it difficult for me to really immerse myself in them, but not this. Keep up the great work. If i had money to spare I'd support you guys, but 2020 hit me really hard and only reason i found this site is to get my mind off other things.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Man Victor is a real snake. That dude is no friend, and MC needs to do something about getting rid of him. This is truly one of the better games out here, I'm really enjoying the story. Things are progressing nicely with all women so far...not to slow, not to fast. Only thorn in the story is Victor, but hey, every story needs a villain right? Maybe the MC should use that drone to get some video evidence of some of his more nefarious activities and put the squeeze on him to force him to back off...or bring it to his Aunt and have her use her political power to squash him.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
By far one of the most beautiful looking 2dcg game here. I'm too used to the Japanese style art so 2dcg games makes it difficult for me to really immerse myself in them, but not this. Keep up the great work. If i had money to spare I'd support you guys, but 2020 hit me really hard and only reason i found this site is to get my mind off other things.
Agreed, I have heard so much good things about so many japanese style art VNs, but same, I just can't get into that style.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Man Victor is a real snake. That dude is no friend, and MC needs to do something about getting rid of him. This is truly one of the better games out here, I'm really enjoying the story. Things are progressing nicely with all women so far...not to slow, not to fast. Only thorn in the story is Victor, but hey, every story needs a villain right? Maybe the MC should use that drone to get some video evidence of some of his more nefarious activities and put the squeeze on him to force him to back off...or bring it to his Aunt and have her use her political power to squash him.
Ya sure ya didn't get that the wrong way ? MC the one who blackmails his best friend's mom into sexual activity without telling him anything ? That your definition of best friend ? Not to mention Victor always shares his mom but MC sits like a mfing snake on his mom ? Whenever MC needs sumthang he rings up Victor but swats Victor like a fly whenever he's getting something good or gets rid of him whenever he doesnt want to be disturbed. The bias is unreal. If ya got a friend like Victor who does so much for you ya gotta lay before his every whim and not be an ungrateful ass like MC. Goddam we need justice for Victor. Victor really needs to get rid of this malicious parasitic leech aka MC #JUSTICE FOR VICTOR #TEAM VICTOR

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
The list of favors Victor has done for the MC is pretty huge at this point, it's a pretty uneven 'friendship', he seems more like a plot convenience than a calculating villain tbh.

Obviously that's in part because Victor doesn't have any other friends so he wants to keep the MC around, and potentially fuck his mom... but that doesn't seem likely at all.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes