Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Today I had an amazing slap great VAs, CGs, Stories and I can finally appreciate the game on Ren'py because my PC really don't like RPGM and Linda is the best Waifu with her combo Cheongsam + high-heels I'm loving it !!! A real good work for such masterpiece.
Saw your Luna sig there, we will soon have a surprise for you :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Silvallié

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

It's been a while. How you guys doing?

First and foremost, thank you so much for proving as much feedback as possible. I cherish every word you guys have put in there, and the great majority of them are VERY constructive, insightful, and defiantly would help us improve MT furthermore. Thank you!!!

Have to say, I'm blown away of how many of you preferred One big update in December instead of our regular updates (one regular update each month). And you know, the will of the people will be executed.
The artist's hyped after their vacation and productivity have been amazing, so yes, I'm very confident that we can deliver TWO Animations + Four scenes in December's update. As well as introducing a new character (She wouldn't stick for long so wouldn't create any new branches of our storyline)

Besides that, as you might have heard if you are on our Discord channel. Patreon sent me an email two days ago asking me to make some of my posts private because they contain Nudity. So yeah, some of the previous Public posts has been adjusted to Patreon-Only, you can still check them out if you are a patron.

This is pretty much it for the news. Oh btw, our music producer recommended me to check out Disco Elysium and I did. It's awesome, highly recommend you guys check it out if you haven't.

Now, Progress Report

Art:
We got one scene down and the second one close to completion. Then we will spend a few days on the Grayscale. This month's schedule is REALLY tight cuz we had no reserve on art assets and everything had to be done this month for October 6th's update.

Writing:
Outline's done, Writing process ongoing.

Musica:
All Done besides the BGM for the unfinished Scene.

VA:
Claudia: Kat is going through a tough time so there probably won't be any lines done before the Official Version.
Riley: Waiting for Scripts.
Karen: N/A (No new scripts for her to voice in this upcoming version)

This is pretty much it for this Blog,

lolindir95

May 18, 2020

It's been a while. How you guys doing?

First and foremost, thank you so much for proving as much feedback as possible. I cherish every word you guys have put in there, and the great majority of them are VERY constructive, insightful, and defiantly would help us improve MT furthermore. Thank you!!!

Have to say, I'm blown away of how many of you preferred One big update in December instead of our regular updates (one regular update each month). And you know, the will of the people will be executed.
The artist's hyped after their vacation and productivity have been amazing, so yes, I'm very confident that we can deliver TWO Animations + Four scenes in December's update. As well as introducing a new character (She wouldn't stick for long so wouldn't create any new branches of our storyline)

Besides that, as you might have heard if you are on our Discord channel. Patreon sent me an email two days ago asking me to make some of my posts private because they contain Nudity. So yeah, some of the previous Public posts has been adjusted to Patreon-Only, you can still check them out if you are a patron.

This is pretty much it for the news. Oh btw, our music producer recommended me to check out Disco Elysium and I did. It's awesome, highly recommend you guys check it out if you haven't.

Now, Progress Report

Art:
We got one scene down and the second one close to completion. Then we will spend a few days on the Grayscale. This month's schedule is REALLY tight cuz we had no reserve on art assets and everything had to be done this month for October 6th's update.

Writing:
Outline's done, Writing process ongoing.

Musica:
All Done besides the BGM for the unfinished Scene.

VA:
Claudia: Kat is going through a tough time so there probably won't be any lines done before the Official Version.
Riley: Waiting for Scripts.
Karen: N/A (No new scripts for her to voice in this upcoming version)

This is pretty much it for this Blog,

So, the new update is coming on december? Can't wait

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Aaaaa " TWO Animations + Four scenes " is consider big update (On December) ? Am i missing something ?
Yes, you are. It is not a DAZ 3D game. The art in the game is hand-drawn. It takes a lot of time for the artist (and he is just one guy) to draw animation. What is animation? It is a big bunch of similar pictures. Personally, I think it is a bad idea to include any animation in the game since the artist could have used that time to draw additional scenes. But people always scream, "No animation? I am not going to play this crap!". So, basically, the developers have no choice.
If you look at other hand-drawn games, such as Akabur's or Seeds of Chaos, you can see that they have even less pictures and animations. I guess it takes about a year for Akabur to produce just "two animation + four scenes".

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Yes, you are. It is not a DAZ 3D game. The art in the game is hand-drawn. It takes a lot of time for the artist (and he is just one guy) to draw animation. What is animation? It is a big bunch of similar pictures. Personally, I think it is a bad idea to include any animation in the game since the artist could have used that time to draw additional scenes. But people always scream, "No animation? I am not going to play this crap!". So, basically, the developers have no choice.
If you look at other hand-drawn games, such as Akabur's or Seeds of Chaos, you can see that they have even less pictures and animations. I guess it takes about a year for Akabur to produce just "two animation + four scenes".
I am curious how animations work in hand drawn art, i get from your post that if animation consists of 30 frames artist draws 30 images ? or some other technique ?

I agree as long as everything is depicted in pictures adequately animations could be avoided to produce more content.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I am curious how animations work in hand drawn art, i get from your post that if animation consists of 30 frames artist draws 30 images ? or some other technique ?

I agree as long as everything is depicted in pictures adequately animations could be avoided to produce more content.
Yeah the artist would need to draw out a Base frame, and add all the additional frames based on that Base frame and get us the smooth animation. Which is both stressful for the artist and extremely time-consuming based on our level of details for our arts. But if you guys enjoy it, it's all worth it. ;)

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah the artist would need to draw out a Base frame, and add all the additional frames based on that Base frame and get us the smooth animation. Which is both stressful for the artist and extremely time-consuming based on our level of details for our arts. But if you guys enjoy it, it's all worth it. ;)
Honestly, the animations in this game are better and so much more detailed than those of so many other games, and they improve the quality of the sex scenes so much. E.g. that bathroom scene were the MC fucks Claudia doggystyle was insane, mostly because of the way those asscheeks move.

The only problem I have with the game is that it sometimes feels like there is a huge wall of text and at some point I just start skipping till the scene changes.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Honestly, the animations in this game are better and so much more detailed than those of so many other games, and they improve the quality of the sex scenes so much. E.g. that bathroom scene were the MC fucks Claudia doggystyle was insane, mostly because of the way those asscheeks move.

The only problem I have with the game is that it sometimes feels like there is a huge wall of text and at some point I just start skipping till the scene changes.
Yeah, unfortunately, that's the only solution for now, because we can only deliver so many arts per month which made us fill in the gaps with words.

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
The voice acting and story is ok but. I thought this game has an animated scenes just like Milftoon Drama? Playing this game was like reading a manga or comics and it makes me feel sleepy.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Yeah, unfortunately, that's the only solution for now, because we can only deliver so many arts per month which made us fill in the gaps with words.
Please dont change that, even when you add more art and animations, in my opinion words are much better to bring scene to life, and you have done a great job so far, good luck in future.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes