Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
never mind. i have unlocked the scene thanks to a brother. but the scene looks weird. I have posted at the bug channels Discord.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
any chance for some pregnant content at somepoint?
thank you in advance
I do not expect pregnant sex but I do hope that there are more content risky unprotected sex, dirty talks about cumming inside and ovulating, thoughts while having sex/actions/primal desire to impregnate a woman or simply an urge to put the baby making seed in the woman. It really turns on the players

Reactions: sexboi and Nulldev

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
As far as I remember some lactation content was planned back then. So, it is safe to say the developer wanted to impregnate Claudia. Not sure about the pregnant sex, though.

Claudio looks nice and fertile. I think that the developer will add more scenes in which our MC expresses his urge to deposit his baby making seed in her womb. X-ray scenes as seen in manga comic would be very nice to have

Reactions: Nulldev

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
I just started the game ans I have a problem
At day 2 even though I decided to finish my homework and actually checked the variables to see it the value is set correctly game still behaves like I didn't do the homework.

If I am not wrong the viariable connected to it should be "finishedHomework1 = True"

Sorry about that... After I went through the script I noticed it triggers the correct conversation. I just assumed it is the wrong one.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes