-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Somebody have a save with all scenes opened?
That's not possible in a single save. There are many diverging paths in the game. Some scenes will automatically be missed when you make certain choices. You would need a save for each path, containing all scenes available on that specific path. Even still, there is some variance on individual paths, so you wouldn't see all scenes either. For instance, at one point with Karen, you choose how to respond when you've walked in on her. Each branch of that choice is different; you won't get both scenes that follow.

buff

May 29, 2017
Checking this game out cuz of the cross-promo with Hopes (Deluca Family).... art looks really good. Question though: are there any lesbian scenes in it, or is this a dick-only kind of game? (There's no lesbian tag but those get omitted a lot.)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hope you guys loved the Luna we did for Hopes :p
And thank you guys so much for the awesome support lately, I know the development of Milky Touch has not been so exciting for the past few months due to a lack of actual EXCITING scenes.
We were trying to take our time and get a firm foundation and fill each character's line with more content before we jump into the exciting part of the game.
The good news is, it's very close to an end. So in December's big update, you'll get two smoking hot animations + several scenes. I'll be releasing a teaser for the 1st animation towards the end of this month.
More teasers would come out in November until our early December's update so stay tuned!
Secondly, I'm really excited about this month's grayscale because Witcher finally won the vote for our "grayscale". Honestly, I'm rather surprised that it took us this long to vote Witcher out lol. Now let's just wait for our artist to deliver. Yennefer, Triss or Ciri, that is the question.
Lastly, our supporters have been pushing me for a daily progress update chart, I think it's a great idea I'll just have to make it the first thing to do whenever turn on my computer. So yes, it will be coming out soon, very soon.

So, Progress report:

Art:
One Scene has been done. First animation WIP.
Two-Three Scenes + One animation in the queue.

Writing:
Outline WIP.

Musica:
One BGM's done, rest WIP.

VA:
Waiting for scripts.
One thing that troubles me lately is that it seems I have lost contact with Riley's VA (Sandrine), so I don't know what is going on there but I hope everything's good.

Coding:
Waiting for asset deliveries lol.

That's pretty much it for this blog. Hope you guys enjoyed the last version of MT and please, if you have anything to say or ask, just leave a comment or join our discord community to chat!
Take care and cya next time.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Messieurs

I'm always looking at how much you guys make on Patreon and I really hope that your new patrons stick around a bit longer to allow you to pump out bigger updates. I just want to say, as a fan who was instantly captivated by the art when the first RPGM version came out, work within your means, please. If that means that you can only produce one scene on 2.5k, then that's how things will have to go. You've worked on a very thin margin from the very beginning up until August from what I've gathered, please don't squander all that progress by overextending yourselves. Just thought that it had to be said at least once.
RPGM is really not a bad engine but we screwed it up :ROFLMAO:

Ghost_freak

Jun 13, 2020
I hope that your artist will be in a good health, as he is so excellent at his work I don't want anything severe to happen to him. And hope to see a new update with his fantastic work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kuma

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Started on this game not too long ago, and I must say I am really impressed. Characters are gorgeous all round, storylines are all interesting.

Gotta admit, all the characters are great, but for some reason, I'm really drawn to the character Riley & her storyline.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes