arashiishigawa

May 18, 2018
not gonna lie been curious for ages to find out (and the question may have already been asked a bajillion times) is the music for this game all original stuff? or is it licensed? because if its original who the hecks the artist? i mean what other adult/hentai game can you say that the soundtrack is a strong point to the whole thing? ( i really really love it the genres are like literally the ones i love)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
not gonna lie been curious for ages to find out (and the question may have already been asked a bajillion times) is the music for this game all original stuff? or is it licensed? because if its original who the hecks the artist? i mean what other adult/hentai game can you say that the soundtrack is a strong point to the whole thing? ( i really really love it the genres are like literally the ones i love)
It's done by Mosspark Music and it's all original, copyrighted for us :p
You can check out more of his amazing creations here:

Clarification: Not ALL the music used in MT are our originals, those played by Riley during concert scenes are modified from some classic piano/violin tracks.
But the majority of the game's BGM is original :p

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's done by Mosspark Music and it's all original, copyrighted for us :p
You can check out more of his amazing creations here:
Music is one of many strong points of this game, & is done especially well with Riley's path, with her "concert, concert" date (and that performance that MC took a sneak glance at in school).

Here's hoping we get more chances of seeing Riley perform, so that more of Mosspark's wonderful music can be heard (as well as the lovely dates with Riley :love: )

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Music is one of many strong points of this game, & is done especially well with Riley's path, with her "concert, concert" date (and that performance that MC took a sneak glance at in school).

Here's hoping we get more chances of seeing Riley perform, so that more of Mosspark's wonderful music can be heard (as well as the lovely dates with Riley :love: )
Okay just to clarify, not ALL the music are our originals, those played by Riley during concert scenes are modified from some classic piano/violin tracks.
But the majority of the game's BGM is original :p

Reactions: JJJ84

ImJustHeretoBrowse

Nov 1, 2020
I have only stumbled upon this game and i am completely in love with it. ive been playing the compressed version for awhile and ive been having a blast over the past few days. just wanna commend the amazing work and art your studio has put into this gem. May i ask, what day is the actual end of a run?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kuma

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Somebody have a save with all scenes opened?
I cannot download the walkthrough file at all. Can anyone share a save file?
Anyone can upload their walkthrough.I missed a lot of scenes.
If any of you guys still need it I can upload either the walkthrough pdf or a save file that should, theoretically, open all the scenes (including the secret one) to one of the approved file hosts. Just finished opening the gallery today, without using the cheat.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
this doesnt unlock the secret scene, also the secret scene in day 12
If I remember correctly, you need a persistent file and not a save file.
All right, here's the second attempt:

This one includes the same file for day 12, the persistent file as well as auto saves for good measure.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Hey, THANKS FOR SHARING! it works !
That's great to hear!

So, now that everyone willing can open the gallery, I wonder which one of the scenes is your favourite, guys?

For me it's undoubtedly the Claudia's photoshoot - and I'm saying that as an Octavia's admirer! A lot of great art there, that combines several of my fetishes - the high heels, of course, the stockings with garter belt, the gloves. The art where she stands with her back to the camera is just peak erotica. Overall, the scene really emphasizes the qualities of Claudia's personality that make her so endearing for me - her elegance, her delicate vulnerability.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes