Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Only thing I remember in Riley's path which even comes close to that was MC stealing a look at her changing at the Yoga Studios
Yep, that's I was talking about. Sure it's not the same as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but still it's a pretty ignoble thing to do. To his only defense it can be said that she did the same thing, so they are more or less even.

And I thnk the main reason why OP is disappointed is when going to massage is chosen, you're blocked off Riley's path.
There's also a similar issue with Octavia:
May be it would get rectified down the road, may be not, I don't know, but I still keep around my saves where I play as a good boy who does his homework

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Patreon privilege heheh
If you are a patreon supporter of Kuma, can you show us what those those exclusive pictures are all about? I'm not asking you to upload any achives or high-resolution images, but you can certainly show us a few low-resolution previews or something. It won't hurt the developers.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm new and just started with this game.

the amount of quality put into this game is phenomenal. the art is beautiful including the UI.

the best looking game I've played in here so far.

Couple of questions:

How do you resume game after saving? There seems to be no close/back option and I have to load the save everytime just to get back to the main game.

Is there a way to change the relationship of Marcello and replace it with "your father"? or is him being not related crucial to the story later on?

Reactions: Studio Kuma

LurkerAndy

Jun 3, 2018
For mobile, always try these actions. Swipe left, right, bottom, center and double tap the screen. This should show all the possible actions that can be done on the game.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Gotta Admit, The Artwork looks wonderful and awesome. Definitely gonna try the game.keep up the good work Guys *woof woof*

Matao

Jan 5, 2018

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Milky Touch [Ch. 17 Beta] Studio Kuma

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.55 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 163 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 146 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
So you're saying the dev is gonna punish ALL patrons because 1 patron leaked it? what a shitty dev lol
Google the word BONUS and REWARD. Man nothing is free I pledge to support the game did you think you can have early access like us ? I respect the rules and others patreons who pledge too . If everyone is like that that's no reason to pledge any games ....

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Thanks to you, we won’t be getting the extra scene next update. Just couldn’t wait a few days so everyone’s happy huh ,
It’s a reward system

If no one leaked it within 7 days- extra scene

If not, then no extra scene
I'll be honest, I don't play the game, and i'm not a subscriber to his Patreon so I wouldn't have know regardless. So I hate to say it's not my problem but... I'm just an uploader.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes