Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I'd like to thank the jackass who leaked the Beta version of this release of Milky Touch - a real D__k move. The Patreon offered a reward to EVERYONE - an extra scene in the next update (his artist would have done this scene for free as a reward to his Patreons) - all we had to do, as Patreons, is not post this update to 'free' websites for a week... just one week... So, the creature who provided F95 with the Beta update within a day of the Patreon release took away this free scene from all the Patreons And everyone who comes to F95 to get this VN for free. For those who complain about creators who give up on great VN's before they are done - what have you done to support them? Do you become a Patreon and send some money their way for a few months or 'buy them a cup of coffee'?? Or - do you just sabotage them and undermine their attempts to create their VN's - some good and some great? The creator of Milky Touch spends more money each month making this VN than his Patreons give him. Whoever provided this update to F95 is undermining his Patreon base, and that's a great way to help persuade the creator to spend less time making future content. So... to all those who complain about updates without as much content as you would like - look at your 'friends' here as one of them just ensured that you get less content in the next update.
So unfortunate indeed... That's the price too for getting too much ADVERTISING for free here (so much supporting too, I'm afraid). That's the two sides of the coin... I bet that many Devs too come here and download what they want to play without pledging (only with an innocent purpose to check if they run OK), I suspect that...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Imagine actually writing this in pirating forum

How I imagine you
Yes - Imagine actually reading the post and then responding with an intelligent defense of this creature versus a quip for yucks.
I said that a one week wait would have been rewarded with a new scene in the next update - Not that the Beta should have never been posted.
I give some of the people who visit F95 credit for having the brains to see that more free content is good.
I'm sure no one here actually cares about getting more great content with their download, right?
Again - waiting for an entire 7 days - or, put another way, waiting just two days then play Cyberpunk 2077 and when you look up a week later (or more - it's going to rock), we all would get an extra scene with the next rev of Milky Touch.
So - Please defend the creature who decided that no one here gets that content with the next update.
Better downloads for free are bad... said no one on a pirate forum.

Last edited:

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Yes - Imagine actually reading the post and then responding with an intelligent defense of this creature versus a quip for yucks.
I said that a one week wait would have been rewarded with a new scene in the next update - Not that the Beta should have never been posted.
I give some of the people who visit F95 credit for having the brains to see that more free content is good.
I'm sure no one here actually cares about getting more great content with their download, right?
Again - waiting for an entire 7 days - or, put another way, waiting just two days then play Cyberpunk 2077 and when you look up a week later (or more - it's going to rock), we all would get an extra scene with the next rev of Milky Touch.
So - Please defend the creature who decided that no one here gets that content with the next update.
Better downloads for free are bad... said no one on a pirate forum.
Stop being little bitch. Devs are actually stupid if they seriously thought this strategy would work. If they wanto to promote their game better they should pull their heads out of their asses and think of something else than butting their head against piracy wall.
Not to mention what Nulldev says
I'm not a supporter, but i were one, i would instantly remove my support, if i got punished for something that i'm innocent in.
What is this, a fucking elementary school? Collective punishment is absolutely retarded, especially when you can't catch perpetrator. It may work in some situations/few times but it's highly ineffective in long run.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
So, let me understand this correctly... Someone leaked a beta, on a pirate site that drives potential supporters to the game (seriously, most of the devs on here got over 80% of their supporters from traffic on sites like this), and then the dev punishes all Patreons because of the leak. That sound about right? Mmkayyyyyy... glad I read the reviews first for once. Artwork looks awesome, but I don't have the time or inclination to deal with butthurt devs. I'll just pass on by this one.

dasitchies

Jun 11, 2017
I'd like to thank the jackass who leaked the Beta version of this release of Milky Touch - a real D__k move. The Patreon offered a reward to EVERYONE - an extra scene in the next update (his artist would have done this scene for free as a reward to his Patreons) - all we had to do, as Patreons, is not post this update to 'free' websites for a week... just one week... So, the creature who provided F95 with the Beta update within a day of the Patreon release took away this free scene from all the Patreons And everyone who comes to F95 to get this VN for free. For those who complain about creators who give up on great VN's before they are done - what have you done to support them? Do you become a Patreon and send some money their way for a few months or 'buy them a cup of coffee'?? Or - do you just sabotage them and undermine their attempts to create their VN's - some good and some great? The creator of Milky Touch spends more money each month making this VN than his Patreons give him. Whoever provided this update to F95 is undermining his Patreon base, and that's a great way to help persuade the creator to spend less time making future content. So... to all those who complain about updates without as much content as you would like - look at your 'friends' here as one of them just ensured that you get less content in the next update.
Bitch please, Hollywood wouldn't have tried that shit. Whiny creator that is creating FOR the donation stream, not because of it. Drip, drip, drip, stringing you along and you bit hard. There is no way he is spending all da cashes plus some on development. Hey, I have a bridge for sale.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Stop being little bitch. Devs are actually stupid if they seriously thought this strategy would work. If they wanto to promote their game better they should pull their heads out of their asses and think of something else than butting their head against piracy wall.
Not to mention what Nulldev says

What is this, a fucking elementary school? Collective punishment is absolutely retarded, especially when you can't catch perpetrator. It may work in some situations/few times but it's highly ineffective in long run.
Yes - I had the audacity to disagree with you and point out how waiting for 1 week would have been to the benefit of all - and I am 'a little bitch'?
So you have no ability to articulate Why it is better for everyone here to get less content for 1 VN, Milky Touch.
Instead - I get... name calling... and then you ask if this is an elementary school.... Ironic ...
A pirate forum - your words - does not automatically = stupid; a one week wait would have been rewarded with a new scene in the next update of this VN, something EVERYONE, Pirate and Patreon would have gotten.
A tiny bit of self control is all it would have taken to get the reward of an extra scene.
So many people on F95 complain about the lack of enough good content in various VN updates and here you are defending it.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Nice update... very erotic especially the table scene and the ending with Claudia.

Just one small disappointment. Felt weird to have Octavia not physically reacting during that massage scene vs what was written. Will that be edited later like Day 15 bad ending which is also very sexy with the ultimate low angle shot although would have been great to extend it a bit further with incoming student and a sort of Ménage a Trois :love: ?

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Seeing all the posts here and there, I feel the need to put up an official statement here to explain things out and cool down the temperature a little bit, at least I sincerely hope that can be done.

Firstly, I'm grateful for all the feedbacks and supports I get from this community, like many of you guys know, our game was initially released on RPGM and this community has taught me a lot since 2019, whether it's from Harsh reviews, bitchings, or from objective and constructive feedback and warm words and encouragements.

Secondly, looking at this issue retrospectively, there's a better approach, but before that, allow me to present and explain my reasoning behind the Reward System we introduced.

It was made to be simple, really, and to create a positive-sum end for everyone, really.

The artist spends their weekends (I'm sure you think the person who stripped your right of having fun during the weekends is a total jerk so please don't be one here and say the artist should work during weekends) working on extra arts for MT, free of charge, and we could use it as motivation to gather more supporters.

My logic was simple here: I hope our paying supporters could enjoy the game earlier than the public, I hope that would incentify people to support us, and we would get an extra scene in every update that would otherwise never happen.

But clearly, this approach has gone wrong, no matter it's the fact that how easy people could see it as a mean of "Punishment" whereas in reality the artist simply wanted to offer more to everyone, or people seeing this as a move turning against the community that we thrived out of. We will never 'punish' anyone - patrons or not. We were deeply saddened that the message got misinterpreted.

It's crucial the alpha/test build doesn't get leaked as it's lacking refinement and pretty buggy. It also hurts us financially as many of you know the cost of making this game currently outweighs the funds we're receiving from Patreon. We can't afford extra scenes content at this rate if the artist did not offer to work on it for free.

So in our next update, we will still update that extra scene, as our way of apologizing for causing this much of an outcry and confusion. The reason why we started to create Milky Touch is to make people happy, not the other way around.

In the end, hope you guys enjoy MT and Cyberpunk, take care.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Seeing all the posts here and there, I feel the need to put up an official statement here to explain things out and cool down the temperature a little bit, at least I sincerely hope that can be done.

Firstly, I'm grateful for all the feedbacks and supports I get from this community, like many of you guys know, our game was initially released on RPGM and this community has taught me a lot since 2019, whether it's from Harsh reviews, bitchings, or from objective and constructive feedback and warm words and encouragements.

Secondly, looking at this issue retrospectively, there's a better approach, but before that, allow me to present and explain my reasoning behind the Reward System we introduced.

It was made to be simple, really, and to create a positive-sum end for everyone, really.

The artist spends their weekends (I'm sure you think the person who stripped your right of having fun during the weekends is a total jerk so please don't be one here and say the artist should work during weekends) working on extra arts for MT, free of charge, and we could use it as motivation to gather more supporters.

My logic was simple here: I hope our paying supporters could enjoy the game earlier than the public, I hope that would incentify people to support us, and we would get an extra scene in every update that would otherwise never happen.

But clearly, this approach has gone wrong, no matter it's the fact that how easy people could see it as a mean of "Punishment" whereas in reality the artist simply wanted to offer more to everyone, or people seeing this as a move turning against the community that we thrived out of. We will never 'punish' anyone - patrons or not. We were deeply saddened that the message got misinterpreted.

It's crucial the alpha/test build doesn't get leaked as it's lacking refinement and pretty buggy. It also hurts us financially as many of you know the cost of making this game currently outweighs the funds we're receiving from Patreon. We can't afford extra scenes content at this rate if the artist did not offer to work on it for free.

So in our next update, we will still update that extra scene, as our way of apologizing for causing this much of an outcry and confusion. The reason why we started to create Milky Touch is to make people happy, not the other way around.

In the end, hope you guys enjoy MT and Cyberpunk, take care.
Okay, I at least will man up and eat a little crow on this. I reacted based solely on what had been posted here, which since I'm not a patron is the only information I had available. Sorry if I misjudged you or your intentions by posting based on incomplete information (a thing I normally abhor both in myself and in others.)
Many if not most game devs do release versions earlier for their patrons/subscribers than they do to the general public; the rub here, I think, was the extra scenes being held as a reward for not leaking the alpha. I don't know how you could possibly manage to convince your patrons to not leak alphas early, especially if they've already been made aware of the damage that a leaked alpha can cause to the development process, and the potential negative first impressions that such an alpha can cause if a new player has a buggy alpha or test version as their first experience with such a long-running game. Maybe release the extra scenes in a standalone segment, if that is feasible, and release that for supporters only? Just an idea, don't read anything into it please.
I'm still going to hold off downloading for now -- not because of sour grapes or anything of the sort, but because I *don't* want to start off such a long-running game with a buggy leaked alpha. I'll wait until you release the public version here, and then take a shot at that. (Extra scenes or no extra scenes, frankly.) Thanks for taking the time to clarify with an official statement so that at least some of us can realize we overreacted to the situation and give your game a try after all. I wish you all the best with Milky Touch, and I hope the issue that caused all this mess can be resolved to everyone's benefit. Cheers!

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks Dev really appreciate you taking the high ground, you have a very unique product with the art style and feel in the game. It really is outstanding quality. Hope the artist get's well, it is very hard for people who aren't artists to understand how much of themselves artists pour into their work (and this attention to detail/perfection can lead to health impacts). So keep kool, keep mentally well and Chistmas Holidays are only round the corner :)

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes