Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Today I had an amazing slap great VAs, CGs, Stories and I can finally appreciate the game on Ren'py because my PC really don't like RPGM and Linda is the best Waifu with her combo Cheongsam + high-heels I'm loving it !!! A real good work for such masterpiece.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Today I had an amazing slap great VAs, CGs, Stories and I can finally appreciate the game on Ren'py because my PC really don't like RPGM and Linda is the best Waifu with her combo traditional chinese dress + high-heels I'm loving it !!! A real good work for such masterpiece.
I agree, I love Linda and am REALLY hoping for more content with her, especially a happily ever after ending choice oppurtunity when the time comes, and that goes for all the lovely, LOVELY ladies of this beautiful gem of a game.

Reactions: Silvallié

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
Fantastic game, amazing art, the UI is clean af and I love the way the story branches depending of your decisions giving the game a lot of replayability, can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Have to say, this game is amazingly done. The writing is great and the art, while not my usual preference, is really, really good. That said, it's not for me right now. I'm not against NTR, nor do I think this game has it, mind you, so this isn't one of those complaints. This is just about the overall tone of the story. The story itself is a slow burn, which is fine, but that slow burn has a sense of impending doom about it. There's a weight that is building that is off-putting. I'm not sure if I'm saying this correctly at all, lol.

Anyway, I may come back to it later as my reaction to the story could just be that I wasn't in the mood for a story this heavy.

Reactions: Default123x

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
So, minor thing i admit but, is it possible to make Marcello the MC's dad? has the mom say he is in voice. It's just a bit strange to read Marcello and hear dad. Thanks.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I downloaded for the adult content, and ended up appreciating it for the art. Goddamnit, the art is gorgeous. I spent more time mesmerized looking at the artwork for the scene of Riley in the concert than in any of the h-scenes. Christ.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Ya sure ya didn't get that the wrong way ? MC the one who blackmails his best friend's mom into sexual activity without telling him anything ? That your definition of best friend ? Not to mention Victor always shares his mom but MC sits like a mfing snake on his mom ? Whenever MC needs sumthang he rings up Victor but swats Victor like a fly whenever he's getting something good or gets rid of him whenever he doesnt want to be disturbed. The bias is unreal. If ya got a friend like Victor who does so much for you ya gotta lay before his every whim and not be an ungrateful ass like MC. Goddam we need justice for Victor. Victor really needs to get rid of this malicious parasitic leech aka MC #JUSTICE FOR VICTOR #TEAM VICTOR
You... you aren't wrong actually

Sep 25, 2017
Question, MC was in the car with Riley, going to the concert, and then I have a screen saying, you have reach the end of this version. But, a few post back I read someone talking about the art and Riley in the concert.... Am I missing something or did I do some bad choice and I don't get to see the concert yet ?

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I downloaded for the adult content, and ended up appreciating it for the art. Goddamnit, the art is gorgeous. I spent more time mesmerized looking at the artwork for the scene of Riley in the concert than in any of the h-scenes. Christ.
Thankfully they at least gave us a scene of Riley nude as well

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Question, MC was in the car with Riley, going to the concert, and then I have a screen saying, you have reach the end of this version. But, a few post back I read someone talking about the art and Riley in the concert.... Am I missing something or did I do some bad choice and I don't get to see the concert yet ?
Yeah we created an alt scene for Riley and MC if MC had Riley pick the restaurant but our plot couldn't deliver that scene yet because it involves bringing back Mr.Weng and Linda Weng, so that is a temporary dead-end, at least before we decide what to do with the Weng families.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes