HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Day 18 story with 27000 words.

So that means 20000 unnecessary words. The dev uses 1500 words to describe an apple on a table.
he sure loves to use alternate descriptions for subjects instead of pronouns, packed with as much info as possible.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I thought thresome gona happen but no ...Mc Fucked other woman :) i wish it could be with Claudia to :love:(y)
Great Game :cool:(y) Claudia my Favorite (y)
Wish next scenes to be are only with CLAUDIA and Ends with Her :love:(y)

Reactions: Jack-ish

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
One of the greatest games on here.

But please for the love of god make scenes more accessible, or the story less branchy. It would take a whole notebook to keep track of the 20 different saves it takes to see all these scenes.

For example if I just load my save in which I had sex with Claudia, I am dating Riley and Octavia gave me a BJ in the club, I don't get to see ANY new scenes with them on day 18. Wtf?

The longer this game becomes, the more of a hassle it is to CTRL + click whatever answer the walkthrough tells me to choose to get that one new scene.

I love the fantasy behind these scenes, the mood, even the writing style is growing on me. But I don't know how Riley just gives my character a kiss on the cheek on day 18 and that's it.

Edit: Riley just gave a kiss on the cheek because that really is it for the content in this patch for her. The other scene I unlocked via Kuma!!! is a dream scene you only get to see when you went the massage path (lol).

Maybe I'm just stupid, that would also be a possibility.

Last edited:

LurkerAndy

Jun 3, 2018
Game saves for chapter 17 please or chapter 18. Thanks.

I have backread until the december release and no saves have been posted. Would really appreciate it. Thanks!

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Game saves for chapter 17 please or chapter 18. Thanks.

I have backread until the december release and no saves have been posted. Would really appreciate it. Thanks!
You don't need a save to see scenes, just type cheat code and watch any scene in the game. And if you want to play, well, game has enough branching to make asking for save meaningless. 'Cause in one playthrough you can see only a limited number of scenes, it's not typical harem or fuck-'em-all type of game, it's true VN, you need to read and make decisions.

LurkerAndy

Jun 3, 2018
You don't need a save to see scenes, just type cheat code and watch any scene in the game. And if you want to play, well, game has enough branching to make asking for save meaningless. 'Cause in one playthrough you can see only a limited number of scenes, it's not typical harem or fuck-'em-all type of game, it's true VN, you need to read and make decisions.
Cheat code? You mean "Kuma!!!"? I tried that and it doesnt reveal any gallery.

Nvm: some ramdom bug in mobile app. Had to rerun the app and enter the story for it to work.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I tried this a year ago and while going through the stories, making choices one question kept me busy. Why the fuck am I doing all this, what is the MCs motivation. I got the same feeling with cyberpunk 2077 but unlike this VN after 3 hours you get your motivation.

What I really find jarring is how the story is told. The story is seen from the MC perspective but then I find myself looking at just a background with no characters for several screens. This really confused me as there is top quality character art in this VN. Today I understood why that was, large parts are narrated instead of me reading what characters say and think. Example is day 3 in the morning "Your bed feels quite comfortable, and you find yourself feeling very well rested, which feels a bit off" then a couple of screens I read the MC thoughts about victor, then back to narrating again, MC thoughts, back to narrating etc etc. This continual switching breaks the immersion for me.

Another strange thing is the choice on day 3 to eat another doughnut, what is the point of this choice I wondered? I decided to check the code, it is a pointless choice, just have the MC eat the bloody doughnut o_O.

There is character art for the MC. why is he still a black silhouette?

The general feeling I got was that of a cheap soap opera/romance novel that occasionally has some lewd pictures. I still had this feeling with chapter 17 and I was desperately searching for a hint of motivation why the MC is doing what he does. The only 2 I kinda see a hint is with Octavia and Riley, sad part for me there is little for both of them :cry:. I was hoping chapter 18 got better, It didn't.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
I tried this a year ago and while going through the stories, making choices one question kept me busy. Why the fuck am I doing all this, what is the MCs motivation. I got the same feeling with cyberpunk 2077 but unlike this VN after 3 hours you get your motivation.

What I really find jarring is how the story is told. The story is seen from the MC perspective but then I find myself looking at just a background with no characters for several screens. This really confused me as there is top quality character art in this VN. Today I understood why that was, large parts are narrated instead of me reading what characters say and think. Example is day 3 in the morning "Your bed feels quite comfortable, and you find yourself feeling very well rested, which feels a bit off" then a couple of screens I read the MC thoughts about victor, then back to narrating again, MC thoughts, back to narrating etc etc. This continual switching breaks the immersion for me.

Another strange thing is the choice on day 3 to eat another doughnut, what is the point of this choice I wondered? I decided to check the code, it is a pointless choice, just have the MC eat the bloody doughnut o_O.

There is character art for the MC. why is he still a black silhouette?

The general feeling I got was that of a cheap soap opera/romance novel that occasionally has some lewd pictures. I still had this feeling with chapter 17 and I was desperately searching for a hint of motivation why the MC is doing what he does. The only 2 I kinda see a hint is with Octavia and Riley, sad part for me there is little for both of them :cry:. I was hoping chapter 18 got better, It didn't.
agree, but I have to say that the incident with Claudia in the bathroom in day 10 was one of the hottest moments of any VN I've played, both in concept and execution, and also both visually and textually.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
agree, but I have to say that the incident with Claudia in the bathroom in day 10 was one of the hottest moments of any VN I've played, both in concept and execution, and also both visually and textually.
Oh for sure, no complaints about the lewd parts, they are excellent (y).

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I didn't play this game cause I don't have much free time, but I extracted the pics, and I would just like to congratulate the artist. It really looks great. (Althought a few pictures here and there look like they were saved improperly and look like an old 256 colors gif even tho they're pngs or jpg. You might want to fix those if you still have the original psd).

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes