juliant7

Sep 15, 2019
Does anybody know Until which day voice over is activated? And when will we get the voice over for the current release? Thanks!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone else having the problem of the cursor disappearing as soon as you make the first choice after the game starts?

If I click onto my second monitor then mouse-over to the first monitor running the game, it comes back, but only until I click once again, then it disappears again.
Yes, I'm having the same problem. The custom cursor is cool, but with this release it disappears unless the game is not the current window of focus. FYI, Messieurs, if your focus is on another window (a browser, for example), when you hover over the game window the cursor shows up again. But as soon as you click on the window to return to using the game, the cursor vanishes.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Yes, I'm having the same problem. The custom cursor is cool, but with this release it disappears unless the game is not the current window of focus. FYI, Messieurs, if your focus is on another window (a browser, for example), when you hover over the game window the cursor shows up again. But as soon as you click on the window to return to using the game, the cursor vanishes.
Thanks for letting us know, I'll ask our coder to take a look at it

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for letting us know, I'll ask our coder to take a look at it
Thanks! There is one other thing that seems broken to me, but maybe I'm misunderstanding how the pathing is supposed to work in certain cases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I hope there's more Octavia (Love) coming, since I did not choose to corrupt her, since I felt sad for her in the current situation. (But that's just something I'm looking forward to; don't feel pressured at all. :))

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks! There is one other thing that seems broken to me, but maybe I'm misunderstanding how the pathing is supposed to work in certain cases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I hope there's more Octavia (Love) coming, since I did not choose to corrupt her, since I felt sad for her in the current situation. (But that's just something I'm looking forward to; don't feel pressured at all. :))
Yep there will be more romance with her in the next update.
And thanks for pointing out the plot branching error, we'll fix that in the upcoming patch (with Voice overs). It should be you visit Karen in her office, speak to her, accept her task THEN go to the massage parlor.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Messieurs There seems to be one other thing that may be bugged. On the evening of Day 18, I got home, was in the living room, then Victor provided the mods to play, and after I played (either) one, I was headed to bed without talking to Claudia but worrying about her working at the Mask, but then the game seemed to loop back, and say that I had just come home from the Mask, then talked to Claudia on the phone, and was headed to bed.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Messieurs There seems to be one other thing that may be bugged. On the evening of Day 18, I got home, was in the living room, then Victor provided the mods to play, and after I played (either) one, I was headed to bed without talking to Claudia but worrying about her working at the Mask, but then the game seemed to loop back, and say that I had just come home from the Mask, then talked to Claudia on the phone, and was headed to bed.
Thanks for the report and I'll ask our coder to take a look at it as well!

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's the first time we get anal sex in Milky Touch? Man I hope the same for Claudia but in Doggystyle!

cazzone

May 18, 2017
Nice game, btw if you want to unlock all the gallery including the day12 secret you can do it by changing unlockGallery() in game/Functions.rpy

Code:
def unlockGallery():
        for k in galleryDict.values():
            for i in k:
                if i.image != "claudiadreamd12n1":
                    persistent._seen_images[tuple(i.image.split(" "))] = True
to

Code:
def unlockGallery():
        for k in galleryDict.values():
            for i in k:
                    persistent._seen_images[tuple(i.image.split(" "))] = True
and then start new game and insert the name of your MC to Kuma!!!

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020
Here's my Unofficial Android Port of Milky Touch[Ch. 18]:

This port is made using the compressed version of game. ENJOY;);)

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
Is there any way to avoid handing in blackmail matereal to katlyn?

It just seems incredibly stupid to recive a "gift" from an abandoned family member, and for her to force you into blackmail of your best friends family...

D

Deleted member 3359971

Is there any way to avoid handing in blackmail matereal to katlyn?

It just seems incredibly stupid to recive a "gift" from an abandoned family member, and for her to force you into blackmail of your best friends family...
There are cards that you can get to cut her wages by 75%

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes