JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the Day 18 (Ch 18) update, and I did enjoy it.
The narrative goes in deeper especially Claudia/Karen/Katelyn arc (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)

If there was one thing that I kinda wish, Riley's event felt pretty short (though what happened after that incident in the cafe was pretty sweet), and it really left me wanting more. I hope these mini events for her in time leads to bigger events with Riley's character.

Messieurs this is just a question I was wondering after looking through the gallery.
In gallery, the days are grouped in sets until Day 30. Does that mean that the game will end when MC reaches the end of Day 30 (i.e. you plan to finish the game with Chapter 30)? Or is that just a template (and nothing is concrete) so it can extend further after reaching that point?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Looking through my gallery again, just a question, how do we unlock the Riley
scene? Because I went through Riley route and didn't see it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
:sleep::sleep::sleep:
:sleep::sleep::sleep:
:oops:
:eek:
:cautious:
:rolleyes:

I just got to Day 7 and I am so damn bored with Milky Touch.
Sure, up to this point, there have been a total of 3 adult events, two of which had nothing of value for me other than the single one with audio....

For the most part, it seems this is a TEXT game with background images behind the words, nothing more. Not even worth being called a "visual" novel.

The developer NARRATES everything: described intimacy, described massage, described events that have ZERO CHARACTERS present or DO NOT ALIGN with the slideshow of images... It gets tiresome and tedious for me.

Sure, what character art exists is nice to look at, but each of them could use 3-4 alternate drawings early on in the game to keep new players interested. Only the "mom" has more than 1 and it's frankly pathetic in my opinion.

I am not harping against the art, the art style, the characters themselves, but at least give someone like RILEY who only has the SINGLE sprite of her carrying a violin case... something else when she appears at the dinner.

I'm so turned OFF with this right now, I'm not sure if I want to bother continuing. I think I'll go take another nap. Chapters 4-6 made me fall asleep with tedium.

Sorry if any fans of this game are upset by my honest opinion. Perhaps it gets better? in the later days? IDK... I think I'm :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Well, it's pretty clear that your disappointment is from how different the game actually is from your expectations.

I actually didn't mind any of the issues you had with the game. Sure there's narration in everything, but that's basically been the case from Day 1 of the game, so not like I was expecting it to be an different for other scenes.
Characters do have different sprites (for the Riley example you mentioned, not sure whether you're there yet but
)

I actually think this game is great, with wonderful story, fantastic art with compelling characters with good music. Sure, it's not as animation heavy as some other adult games out there, but for me, all other positives are more than enough to cover this minor negative.

Then again, it's only my perspective.
To be honest, I'm surprised you lasted till Day 7 with all the criticisms you've listed (and if you're hoping that the game addresses these critiques of yours later on, well....let's just say you're better off finding another game which is to your preferences, cause this game clearly is not for you)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Finished the Day 18 (Ch 18) update, and I did enjoy it.
The narrative goes in deeper especially Claudia/Karen/Katelyn arc (
)

If there was one thing that I kinda wish, Riley's event felt pretty short (though what happened after that incident in the cafe was pretty sweet), and it really left me wanting more. I hope these mini events for her in time leads to bigger events with Riley's character.

Messieurs this is just a question I was wondering after looking through the gallery.
In gallery, the days are grouped in sets until Day 30. Does that mean that the game will end when MC reaches the end of Day 30 (i.e. you plan to finish the game with Chapter 30)? Or is that just a template (and nothing is concrete) so it can extend further after reaching that point?
It's just a template but I doubt we'll go beyond day 30.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes