TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
View attachment 1042189
I wish there wasn't a gameover section to that scene, the devs could have just let it be part of the story, with just minor tweeks to the dialogue to their next meeting in the club, with her knowing the player is the masked client.

Though I'm not sure if there's some future content plans that requires Octavia to not know who the player is.
Tbh, I would settle for a choice not to get a boring ass titjob in public during school hours :KEK:
Her locked office was a perfectly fine place for sexual activity.:FacePalm:

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
How to retrieve camera from Karen's room on day 13(I am not getting that option)

I did plant the camera on Day 7

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
Tbh, I would settle for a choice not to get a boring ass titjob in public during school hours :KEK:
Her locked office was a perfectly fine place for sexual activity.:FacePalm:
I mean... I wouldn't say a titjob is exactly "boring"...
stall.jpg

Though I do agree that's dumb for them to not do it in her office. If it's secluded and convenient enough of a place to literally have a student massage and grope a teacher during school hours, I don't see any reason of why a titjob couldn't be done there, comparative to a gymnasium's bathroom.

Mar 21, 2019
Screenshot 2021-02-19 012448.png
I can't get past this page after typing my name; enter key doesn't work, neither does spacebar, tab or ctrl to get it to accept my name. I don't want to change my name from something, I know we can do that under the Relationships menu, I want the game to accept my name as this would be my first playthrough. I've also tried closing and opening the game and even reinstalling it (both the compressed and official version:cry:). None of these worked. Please point my dumbass to what I've been doing wrong that I can't even get past the 1st page of a game.

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 1043027
I can't get past this page after typing my name; enter key doesn't work, neither does spacebar, tab or ctrl to get it to accept my name. I don't want to change my name from something, I know we can do that under the Relationships menu, I want the game to accept my name as this would be my first playthrough. I've also tried closing and opening the game and even reinstalling it (both the compressed and official version:cry:). None of these worked. Please point my dumbass to what I've been doing wrong that I can't even get past the 1st page of a game.
Nevermind, finally got past it :D. For anyone else experiencing the same problem, I turned on my on-screen keyboard and hit the enter key on it after typing my name. For some reason the game would not accept the enter key from my physical keyboard (If I had to guess, it's probably because out of the 2 enter keys on my keyboard, one of them doesn't work and I guess the game wasn't mapped to accept the 2nd enter key as an appropriate key for accepting strings in the input stream)

Reactions: hentai charley

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Holy shit Riley is just... bruh I don't wanna sex her.
I see Riley as the real deal, like a younger Claudia - major girlfriend and eventually wife material. She is extremely talented, beautiful, sweet and into the MC. The kiss in the shop where Riley works was a nice touch - especially since the MC did not turn into a Ninja. He took a beat down to try to protect Riley - and Riley is a woman who appreciates what that means.

If this was more of a real romance VN (versus more of a score with the hot women VN - which I also like), she would be the the one for the MC, and she would be more than enough.

I hope there is never a choice to save only Riley or Claudia since both are the real gems among the women.

I like Octavia as well but I don't know how to get her out of her situation since she has not revealed anything about her feelings regarding the deadbeat husband who she is trying to protect.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
The latest update brings both abundant joy and well some not so pleasant surprises, remember the guy that was bitchin about Karen losing all her charm in the blowjob scenes ? Sorry for bitchin again ;) Karen is as beautiful as ever, regaining all her charms in the massage scene in parlor, but our precious Octavia (after the wonderful bathroom scene ) had to undergo the zombification knife this time, (or maybe cyberpunkification ?)

And well goes without saying the art is second to none, words short fall of praise, sorry for bitchin just sharing my opinion, and hoping our precious Octavia returns to her characteristic beauty and charm.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, I hope you are all doing great!

And it's time for another blog >_<

First thing first, I guess we'll get our hands on our first Ashley scene in April :p

That did come as a surprise not going to lie but you know me, I listen to the voice of the people >_<

Our lovely VAs are working on day 18's scripts and one of them already turned in her takes so the voiced version should be coming out as scheduled.

The artist caught the flu, and thank god it's not covid so they took a few days off from work, but our next update shouldn't be impacted in any degree because the artist vowed to use weekends in March to make up for it (I swear to god I didn't force them)

Oh also, I'm once again surprised by how supportive you guys are, and you know what I'm talking about :p ------ Our short story project that we are having a poll of.

I'm confident that we'll proceed with this idea after April's release, well, unless we suddenly have a huge surge of votes voting the other way.

so THANK YOU. We will not let you down.

It's an idea that all of us are extremely excited about this project and we shall work tirelessly on it to deliver the best we could to you guys.

Besides those notes, I think this is pretty much it for this blog. Hope you guys loved the new Claudia Sprite, we'll be posting another one in a few days so stay tuned!

Oh and stay tuned for our end-of-the-month exclusive arts.

Anyways, take care, stay safe, and we'll see you in our next blog or post shortly :p

Team Kuma

---

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
The latest update brings both abundant joy and well some not so pleasant surprises, remember the guy that was bitchin about Karen losing all her charm in the blowjob scenes ? Sorry for bitchin again ;) Karen is as beautiful as ever, regaining all her charms in the massage scene in parlor, but our precious Octavia (after the wonderful bathroom scene ) had to undergo the zombification knife this time, (or maybe cyberpunkification ?)

And well goes without saying the art is second to none, words short fall of praise, sorry for bitchin just sharing my opinion, and hoping our precious Octavia returns to her characteristic beauty and charm.
I mean, Octavia's corruption route would probably result in her charm being eroded down, she is literally being pimped out against her will, rather I think the other route of aiding her would be what your probably looking for in the future. Here's hoping that there's more scenes of her in general, as a teacher or in the bar.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I mean, Octavia's corruption route would probably result in her charm being eroded down, she is literally being pimped out against her will, rather I think the other route of aiding her would be what your probably looking for in the future. Here's hoping that there's more scenes of her in general, as a teacher or in the bar.
That is a considerable point, the situation and how she is being degraded does go well with how she is portrayed, but then again even when subjecting someone to this situation, one would be more attracted if it was someone delicate, charming, feminine, arousing as that is what is compelling MC to do that with her in the first place. You dont want to corrupt a rotten flower, you want to corrupt the most sweetest and delicate one. For me this was definitely the least attractive portray of Octavia.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
That is a considerable point, the situation and how she is being degraded does go well with how she is portrayed, but then again even when subjecting someone to this situation, one would be more attracted if it was someone delicate, charming, feminine, arousing as that is what is compelling MC to do that with her in the first place. You dont want to corrupt a rotten flower, you want to corrupt the most sweetest and delicate one. For me this was definitely the least attractive portray of Octavia.
I agree mostly with that take, I wished she acted like how she was in the bathroom stall, where she's more innocent and reluctant, yet you can see some subtle complacency starting to develop in (She barely resists the MC's request to give him a blowjob after climaxing). Her attitude in the second visit however was a bit odd, it was definitely reluctant but was as well a huge shift into becoming more whorish.

With only technically a reluctant blowjob prior and a sensual massage in the main story, her starting to get into the sexual deviancy part, doesn't fully follow through with me. Maybe a few more sexual scenes, or even just the stall scene being somehow inserted into the main story, would really show that progression much better in my opinion. It's not to say the second Mask scene is bad, far from it, but it could use a little more lead up into her becoming corrupted.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes