yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Her attitude in the second visit however was a bit odd, it was definitely reluctant but was as well a huge shift into becoming more whorish.
This also, apart from the style not sensual, her behaviour straight to anal was very fast, all she cared was to please MC and wondering how or if the deed will be done. This style and "whorishness" doesnt suit Octavia one bit.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Do you think that the act itself is the out of place part, or is it the description of how she acts in it? I'm conflicted on whether it's the former or the latter in this situation.
For me both, the style as in how the scene is visually depicted may be a personal thing for me as I prefer her soft and sensual look as seen in her massage and bathroom blowjob scenes (those scenes ! and they promised so much for future...), this depiction is just very crude and forced, not one bit arousing for me. Her eagerness to engage in the act and not one bit reluctance is a definite and sharp change in her behaviour, she just went from someone who is trapped in an unpleasant situation due to someone else and not consenting to it, to all her inhibitions and reluctance just melting away spontaneously.

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
For me both, the style as in how the scene is visually depicted may be a personal thing for me as I prefer her soft and sensual look as seen in her massage and bathroom blowjob scenes (those scenes ! and they promised so much for future...), this depiction is just very crude and forced, not one bit arousing for me. Her eagerness to engage in the act and not one bit reluctance is a definite and sharp change in her behaviour, she just went from someone who is trapped in an unpleasant situation due to someone else and not consenting to it, to all her inhibitions and reluctance just melting away spontaneously.
I went back through the scene, I'm now legitimately more conflicted on the situation now. The art for her does have more of a cold depiction and her complacency is true, but she seems more apathetic than eager in the scene. And also, the points about her being almost unrecognizable as Olivia to Octavia is also something to take notice in. Her behavior is different essentially because she needs to act that way, there maybe could be more indications of it, but I do think that intention is there.

But with that being said, though I think the devs decision on this could be pretty good depending on what further scenes we get, (Hopefully similar to the massage and bathroom), I think the actual turn is what's the problem, not that it happened. It's sort of glossed over during the second Mask visit, but her being trained to do this is something I think should have been in the actual game. It sort of like if someone was skipping the main story for just the sexual content, except it's actually part of the game. Without any build up to that Mask visit, it sort of feels empty in how it's earned, not through actually slowly corrupting Octavia into this moment, but rather just sort of getting lucky that the club did it for you offscreen instead.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is Riley MC girlfriend? Do I have to share her with Victor if I choose share everyone but Claudia? To be honest I can care less about sharing Claudia but Victor will absolutely not get his hand on my Riley.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Is Riley MC girlfriend? Do I have to share her with Victor if I choose share everyone but Claudia? To be honest I can care less about sharing Claudia but Victor will absolutely not get his hand on my Riley.
MC providing any benefit to Viktor ? God forbid that happens, or MC shows Viktor some appreciation or doesn't think badly of Viktor for one moment. That might happen in some parallel universe where MC isnt an ungrateful brat to his only and hugely generous friend, but in the game as of right now ? dont worry the douche of an MC isnt gonna share anything with Viktor.

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
MC providing any benefit to Viktor ? God forbid that happens, or MC shows Viktor some appreciation or doesn't think badly of Viktor for one moment. That might happen in some parallel universe where MC isnt an ungrateful brat to his only and hugely generous friend, but in the game as of right now ? dont worry the douche of an MC isnt gonna share anything with Viktor.
In what universe does being grateful to your friend mean having to share your lover with them lmao

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
In what universe does being grateful to your friend mean having to share your lover with them lmao
When both are horny teenagers in a common quest of some action and the rich friend literally shares his mom whereas the other ungrateful brat who is indebted by the countless favors from his rich friend doesnt let said rich friend even catch a whiff of the numerous girls/women he is getting action from or has plans to get action from.

But MC's despicable behaviour doesnt just result from this aspect, whenever the MC refers to Victor its always in a negative way, "bothering again, gotta get rid of him, fat, lazy, useless" etc etc. Whereas nowhere have I witnessed Victor brush off MC, although logically it should be Victor who needs to get rid of the poor, useless excuse of a friend MC who doesnt have anything to offer to him, when he is indulging in the best of everything thanks to his family wealth and resources. But no, Victor gotta benefit MC in every way and in return get back ungratefulness, repulsiveness, and possibly life devastating betrayal.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol some comment are really cuckold lol
There is no way in my life or in game life, that i share me woman with other! Only because Victor shared his mother, that do not mean that the MC need to share his mother too. The MC never asked Victor to give him that gift! If the MC want he can help in other way Victor, only because two ppl are best friend, that do not mean that you need to give you GF or other woman to him.

The best comment was... To be honest I can care less about sharing Claudia but Victor will absolutely not get his hand on my Riley. Really, i wanna see how funny is if you find you best friend fuck you own mother... but ok... at last him never fuck your GF :ROFLMAO:

Again, the fault lies solely with Victor.
Anyway in every game i use the choice... never let other touch me woman! If someone need an hand with other girls... ok, if someone need an hand with chores, ok. Or some life problem, that is not inherent with my harem, no problem.

Anyway someone have an update walkthorugh? I see only 1.70. But not 1.80

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes