DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
There is no way in my life or in game life, that i share me woman with other! Only because Victor shared his mother, that do not mean that the MC need to share his mother too. The MC never asked Victor to give him that gift! If the MC want he can help in other way Victor, only because two ppl are best friend, that do not mean that you need to give you GF or other woman to him.

Anyway in every game i use the choice... never let other touch me woman! If someone need an hand with other girls... ok, if someone need an hand with chores, ok. Or some life problem, that is not inherent with my harem, no problem.
If the walkthrough your doing is solely about doing conserved harems, then why would you care about a path where Victor and MC specifically go out of their way to share women they're pinning over. That being said, the game doesn't even have much of that in it in the first place, Karen is really the only woman in the game that Victor and MC are actively using (Spying on her, blackmailing her, getting double handjobs from her...). And other than Victor's aggressively constant comments about wanting Claudia, that's really it, maybe the devs will put in routes for other characters (Riley and Octavia seem the most likely, due to Victor already knowing the former and hating the latter's fucking guts, which could be good content and drama), but that's yet to be seen.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
lol some comment are really cuckold lol
Really some ppl need to do some brain convergence registered, if in a game it is good and in reality it is not. If it doesn't suit you in reality it shouldn't suit you even in fiction. Otherwise you are a cuckold inside.
There is no way in my life or in game life, that i share me woman with other! Only because Victor shared his mother, that do not mean that the MC need to share his mother too. The MC never asked Victor to give him that gift! If the MC want he can help in other way Victor, only because two ppl are best friend, that do not mean that you need to give you GF or other woman to him.

The best comment was... To be honest I can care less about sharing Claudia but Victor will absolutely not get his hand on my Riley. Really, i wanna see how funny is if you find you best friend fuck you own mother... but ok... at last him never fuck your GF :ROFLMAO:

Again, the fault lies solely with Victor.
Anyway in every game i use the choice... never let other touch me woman! If someone need an hand with other girls... ok, if someone need an hand with chores, ok. Or some life problem, that is not inherent with my harem, no problem.

Anyway someone have an update walkthorugh? I see only 1.70. But not 1.80
Why the hostility ? We are discussing the game and its characters here, why are you labeling people derogatorily cuckolds ?

Look at the situation as if you are observing two individuals (not yourself), one (Victor) is getting the short end of the stick however you look at it, very unfair to say the least.

Regarding that Riley and Claudia comment, sure if someone likes Riley more than Claudia they wouldn't care less whoever gets to bang Claudia if they aren't interested in her.

Also I wanna extrapolate your interpretation of people, does this mean everyone who plays GTA is a terrorist ? everyone who plays shooting games is a hidden killer and so on ? by your logic if people are okay with it in fiction they gotta be actually that inside in reality too :poop:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Simbad-sea

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Do I have to share her with Victor if I choose share everyone but Claudia? To be honest I can care less about sharing Claudia but Victor will absolutely not get his hand on my Riley.
Is not there an option to not share anyone at all? But if you are playing sharing path, as much as i know Claudia is the only one cant be shared no matter what and thats perfect for me, dont care about anyone but her.

Reactions: Xaos

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
That is a considerable point, the situation and how she is being degraded does go well with how she is portrayed, but then again even when subjecting someone to this situation, one would be more attracted if it was someone delicate, charming, feminine, arousing as that is what is compelling MC to do that with her in the first place. You dont want to corrupt a rotten flower, you want to corrupt the most sweetest and delicate one. For me this was definitely the least attractive portray of Octavia.
It's sort of glossed over during the second Mask visit, but her being trained to do this is something I think should have been in the actual game. It sort of like if someone was skipping the main story for just the sexual content, except it's actually part of the game. Without any build up to that Mask visit, it sort of feels empty in how it's earned, not through actually slowly corrupting Octavia into this moment, but rather just sort of getting lucky that the club did it for you offscreen instead.
Despite the fact that I'm yet to play D17-18, I have to concur with you guys. Wouldn't want Octavia to turn into another sex-crazed slut - even in the corruption route. We simply already have sluttish characters - that is, Karen and Shirley, I think it would be a benefit to the game to have characters with different personalities. I don't want Octavia to enjoy perverse sex, I want her overcoming her own reluctance in order to please MC, I want her to be crazy about him - and that's in the very end of the corruption path. IMO she should end up not as a slut, but as a willing slave. And that's a long road down there for her, and we should be shown her path of corruption, not just have her open to anything pretty much from the start.

And what's with that "club training". If anyone has to "train" Octavia to please MC, it should be MC himself, not some other dudes off-screen. I don't want anyone else to lay hands (or dildos or whatever) to my Octavia, whether she's my lover or my slave. Unless it is explicitly confirmed by player in a provided choice - and, preferably, shown to our eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
And what's with that "club training". If anyone has to "train" Octavia to please MC, it should be MC himself, not some other dudes off-screen. I don't want anyone else to lay hands (or dildos or whatever) to my Octavia, whether she's my lover or my slave. Unless it is explicitly confirmed by player in a provided choice - and, preferably, shown to our eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think your alternate path is good way to essentially "prepare" her for the Mask scene. I think some more scenes like that, again, would help show that corruption route better. To be honest, I don't why there wasn't any Mask content before hand in between the first and second in the first place. I mean it literally took a week for him to do anything with Octavia, bad ending or normal route, after his first encounter.

If he was in the corruption route, It's hard to believe that MC, a horny teenager, obsessed with Octavia, who is literally now his sex slave, is waiting hands & knees for him at a night club, and he waits a week to go back, on his own accord, almost pushing it out of his mind for the most part. If he did have short or small sessions in between them, it could alleviate the "club training" issue and give more Octavia content, in small doses.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
To be honest, I don't why there wasn't any Mask content before hand in between the first and second in the first place.
Most probably because the devs needed to make another scenes with another characters. (Can't say I'm crazy about Shirley though.)

As for training - I think it could've been easily avoided without any new scenes and pictures - simply by stressing that she have been preparing herself - not "trained" by someone.

Edit: That "Maria" woman could've taught her to dance striptease.

Last edited:
Reactions: DankCornelius

leftpointsurf

Jun 28, 2018
Just finished what's out at the moment (Chapter 18), and I am seriously impressed. The artwork is incredible. You can really tell the artist took the time to create every detail, and I hope they know that those of us who play the game appreciate the hard work. The writing is also top notch. I hate when games rush you into relationships, especially with people you are "closer" with. This game handles the MC's relationship with Claudia extremely well. They take the time to tease and suggest the possibility, but keeps things from getting too out of hand too early. Of course there are parts where you can speed things along, but for the most part the interactions between the MC and Claudia are generally believable. The drinking game with the MC, Shirley, and Claudia was a perfect example a fantasy scene that is semi-plausible (emphasis on the semi). The hesitation but almost enjoyment of Claudia stripping in front of her son makes that scene the exact kind of content I find to be the most engaging. Long story short, that shit was hot af.

I would hope other devs/writers take notes from this game, because you are doing pretty much everything right in my opinion. Very interested to see where you guys take this project in the future, and I will be looking to sub on patreon.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes