fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Man it'd be awesome if there'd be a walkthrough mod for this, i always keep falling off the path I aim for.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Man it'd be awesome if there'd be a walkthrough mod for this, i always keep falling off the path I aim for.
What path are you aiming for? To be honest, I don't think there's any need for walkthrough mod for this, especially with the game actually showing at each decision (where the player needs to make a choice) which choice leads to which girl's path (e.g. choice for Claudia route will have Claudia face next to the choice, same goes for Riley, Octavia, Karen, Katelyn, and all other characters).
Also, in addition to that, the pdf walkthrough in the OP page basically gives detailed guide as to how to go to each path.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Mii-Chan

Sep 14, 2020
To those who were not able to download the latest guide/walkthrough

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
On Day 9, after MC has the meeting with his aunt and he gets home, he has a dinner of "grilled cheese, microwaved carrots, and a pack of spicy jaggos". What are "Jaggos"?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I tried loading the save from the previous update (end of Day 17, Riley route) again,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
following scene comes up and it ends.

View attachment 1038195

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep it's a branch that we'll extend in the future updates. Just not enough time n budget to fully extend this branch in this update.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Re Day 14:

Ivan the Terrible? Really? I sincerely hope that that is not intended as foreshadowing future events in the game.

* For those who don't know, "Ivan the Terrible and His Son Ivan" is a real painting by Ilya Repin (1844-1930). And you have to know the history to get the reference.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I checked the last pages and I didn't see anything about it so here's my problem. The game doesn't even start, ita says that it stopped working just as soon as I click on it. Is this a known problem and is there a solution? Thanks!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I know I'm not crazy but is this the 2nd or 3rd time a female forgot what just happened between the mc and her? Either the mc is schizo and none of this is actually happening or everyone but him has amnesia the next day lol Untitled.png
Then suddenly we're in the bathroom getting a titjob and then gameover. Wtf? :FacePalm:

Last edited:

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
I know I'm not crazy but is this the 2nd or 3rd time a female forgot what just happened between the mc and her? Either the mc is schizo and none of this is actually happening or everyone but him has amnesia the next day lol View attachment 1039550
Then suddenly we're in the bathroom getting a titjob and then gameover. Wtf? :FacePalm:
imagehere.jpg
I wish there wasn't a gameover section to that scene, the devs could have just let it be part of the story, with just minor tweeks to the dialogue to their next meeting in the club, with her knowing the player is the masked client.

Though I'm not sure if there's some future content plans that requires Octavia to not know who the player is.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes