lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
Well fuck me sideways. That was one of the best scenes with my Claudia in any game. Kudos.
In the beginning I didn't expect much because of the art style (not that I dislike it. Workable would be the adjective of choice in my view) and because I forgot to set the relationships before beginning to play (and was too lazy to see if it was changeable after). I was kinda wondering why this game is in so high regard, everything seemed "good but not great."
But this was bombastic!

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
Oh yeah, I forgot about that lol. I've got more of Pompeii on my mind lo (even tho I wish, I didn't as not looking forwards to it at all)
Why not? The concept seems pretty unique comparatively to other games, especially seeing the variety of suburban young adult and medieval fantasy erotic visual novels that's out there, that one set entirely in the Roman Empire seems like there's more possibilities to explore, especially in what they could do with the conquest and enslavement themes from the demo.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
And what about that another game,Pearl Tainted? Any news about it or some samples pictures, as far as I understand they planned to hire another artist. It would interesting to see his style.)

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Why not? The concept seems pretty unique comparatively to other games, especially seeing the variety of suburban young adult and medieval fantasy erotic visual novels that's out there, that one set entirely in the Roman Empire seems like there's more possibilities to explore, especially in what they could do with the conquest and enslavement themes from the demo.
Because from what I understood it more of a single release/double release game (i.e. first release is the whole thing, maybe two) and even tho it will instantly have 10 HARDCORE scenes ("wow") i'd much rather the artist produce more stuff for MT than draw 3-4 gangbang scenes

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
Because from what I understood it more of a single release/double release game (i.e. first release is the whole thing, maybe two) and even tho it will instantly have 10 HARDCORE scenes ("wow") i'd much rather the artist produce more stuff for MT than draw 3-4 gangbang scenes
I would also like Milky Touch to be finished earlier, but on the topic of the Pompeii game, it's then not really a problem with the actual game itself but with it's release schedule being interfering with another.

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Yep Honestly I agree with you. We'll also need to spend a portion of the scenes on the into/opening section of the game as well as the ending, which left us little room to actually tell a great story.

The biggest limiting factor is our art production pace, and for now it's pretty much locked (already saw a great increase after hiring an expensive line art assistant). Unless we could find another artist whose style perfectly matches our current one (assuming this artist wouldn't have any problem drawing NSFW contents >_<) it's something we couldn't solve.

Sometimes I hope we could add a graphics card and speed up the whole production a bit

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
And what about that another game,Pearl Tainted? Any news about it or some samples pictures, as far as I understand they planned to hire another artist. It would interesting to see his style.)
Paused due to budgetary issues, I figured it would be a huge risk considering we are still losing money by producing MT (no joke)

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Paused due to budgetary issues, I figured it would be a huge risk considering we are still losing money by producing MT (no joke)
I thought you are not losing but investing, hoping to publish and sell the game on one of video game digital distribution services, once it is finished.
Too bad about that corruption game. I love such games. But depending on the artist. Your MT artist is awesome, but if you are planning to hire someone like the guy who draws for Summertime Saga, that a big no-no for me personally.

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
I find the game to be gorgeous visually, but there is some rather strange writing at times, including grammatical errors. If the writing could be better it would be one of the best games on this platform. I am saying this as someone from a non english speaking country.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I find the game to be gorgeous visually, but there is some rather strange writing at times, including grammatical errors. If the writing could be better it would be one of the best games on this platform. I am saying this as someone from a non english speaking country.
What bothers me the most is the weird non-incest/thenincest/non-incest dialogue all over the place in new releases

Reactions: Necronlord3
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes