Nov 24, 2021
I can't download the walk through I pressed Download but the connection is timing out, other mediafie links are working for me, bu, could someone check if the link is working?

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
It's not like you need my advice, but I think that the main purpose of text in VN's sex scenes is to convey what the pictures can't show - i.e. what the characters think and feel, what's going on inside their heads, not with their bodies.
I personally prefer if there's a mix of both those things in descriptions of sex scenes- an interplay of what the characters are thinking/feeling as well as a bit of the physicality aspect, there's more of impact for my libido. Perhaps that's because as a woman I like to be both visually as well as emotionally engaged in a scene while playing AVNs. **shrugs**

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Also because I did go searching through this thread but couldn't find the answer- can anyone tell me if there are any truly sexual scenes with Katelyn's character other than the groping? I know I'm missing several sex scenes because of the routes I have not yet played (and I'm not sure I will as corruption storylines don't appeal as strongly to me as more straightforward romance/love routes) but did anyone list the major hardcore scenes possible for all the characters? Thanks to anyone willing to either answer these questions and/or direct me to where in this thread they might be found.

Reactions: fmagnet

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Also because I did go searching through this thread but couldn't find the answer- can anyone tell me if there are any truly sexual scenes with Katelyn's character other than the groping?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... did anyone list the major hardcore scenes possible for all the characters?
All of them (except scenes for the current update) are listed in the walkthrough.

How do you get day 22 Karen scene and Octavia scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 27, 2021
Really sucks for the premature end, the artwork and voice acting was awesome, I'm not sure how this game didn't get more traction/support to keep going.
There several reasons if not a bunch of reasons why.

First off the biggest reason is marketing. There wasn't much of it. And the marketing that was done didn't help the game near the end of its final release, only its beginning stages.

Meaning when the game started people saw limitless potential and were interested in the story/characters.

As time went on those characters became more likable made relationships with others who were also likable. So when a scene was released it was a big deal and sometimes would open up even more possibilities to look forward to (thus the increase of patrons). As the months passed the addition of animations, hand drawn artwork, early good/bad endings, voice acting, walkthrough support (when it was most useful and not overly complex), more possibilities were opening up, exclusive nsfw custom artwork was posted with monthly polls, etc. On top of that their early goals were thing to improve the game and make it unique or even better, such as even more scenes and more hand drawn artwork.

Unfortunately, the introduction new characters sort screwed over characters and it wasn't clear if or when there would ever be a scene with them. For example, the Chinese store owner, the blonde gymnast (Not Karen), Ashley, Katelyn. Also I don't they have yet went back and added more scenes to previous chapters which should've been priority number 1. Not only that but a less polished or colored game (artwork in black and white and in $:3) would allow there to be more story/scenes in shorter notice so a majority are pleased. Furthermore, although they put in a lot of effort in animations they can't please everyone meaning some think the HUD is a bit a troublesome to use during those scenes, other times there are no text or not enough of it, or their was to too much time spent on that one scene rather simply posting publishing it in the next update. Furthermore, scenes are a big deal to patrons mainly because although you can unlock at least 4 it won't be easy. So they'll end waiting a couple of moths and be confused how to do get the others. Also it isn't clear (in-game)(a simple developer note is usually appreciated) which choices are the ones to will lead to different paths or lock you out others. Also some endings or paths aren't finished or have been updated yet such as the Victor(hacker friend) path.

Also the guide/walkthrough shouldn't be a simple text document but rather an interactive decision making recap/ or a checklist with the gallery. Furthermore, in game achievements would sort of be a nice as well the previous idea is too much. The achievements would be simple and separated via chapter (speaking of chapters(the lockpick mechanic was forgotten and a super confusing use of time for the player, since a majority of scenes give the illusion of choice)

Now that they had they core fans/audience it was time to expand their horizons and bring the support of the casual fans which they succeeded in doing without considering that the average casual won't spend hours looking through different forums to unlock one scene/path or find out that their is a hidden cheat code in the game. So when people started asking for assistance they would either receive very little of it or complete silence which sort destroyed any hope for the casual to be invested in the game to want to look forward to scenes in the next update f they didn't know how to get there in the first place. On top of that there was hardly enough scenes or long enough or consistent scenes to warrant people to be interested/committed in playing towards them. One thing Dr.PinkCake understood well about casual players is they want consistency like you would in a bag of potatoes or harem games or comedy shows. Dr.PinkCake added achievements, collectables, minigames, a tinder app within the dating sim, and choices that tell you what to you had to do to unlock them, a decent enough guide (although not perfect), and most importantly an established fanbase who all knew him for his previous game ACTING LESSONS which got a 97% Perfect Review Score on Steam which is sometimes difficult. Studio Kuma had that as well (sort of) with their previous game that was in Rome and was only 10% complete or rather there was only one scene and while it was respected for it authenticity and consistency regarding its setting and characters it wasn't complete.

So overall, marketing was a reason that led to the current state of the game which was in turn caused by a lack of investment due to well a lot of things mentioned in the last of few sentences.

Their break even point is $4,000 USD and they were super close to reaching it but couldn't cause some patrons didn't renew their support in time or didn't intend to for personal reasons. Also I'm not sure how a person can promote this game with an image and have people's interest. If anything this game seems to be like any other game on the surface like every other game on website, which is sad because what makes it unique is its plot which is wordy (not entirely stylish (due its art style), not entirely eye catching (lack of vibrant colors or enticing animations), its tone(example would be Being a Dik's promotional trailers/screenshots), its setting (its not mid-evil themed like What a Legened or futuristic like City of Broken of Dreamers), nor does it have a title, gimmick, or personality (other than it be a serious story that is a bit unrealistic at times (which is sort of the default regardless of what form of storytelling it is)).

I would write but, I am now going to see if I can myself sort remake this game or at least a some portion of it as an example. As I intend for this game to be the best it can be since, it is unique but it is sort of trying to please a lot of people and while satisfying them in update it disappoints them in the other.

BigBud

Dec 20, 2019
Is there a regular ZIP file for the newest version anywhere besides the 7z file that's available here?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Really sucks for the premature end, the artwork and voice acting was awesome, I'm not sure how this game didn't get more traction/support to keep going.
It's simple - people didn't especially like the story and the amount of content with each update was pretty small to justify more support. As far as I understand the story was supposed to be slow burn and unfold later on, we'll never know how good it actually was. But there is nothing can be done to increase the amount of content but to hire a second artist, which is unattainable considering that the current artist is already charging a lot of money.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes