baklol

Aug 13, 2018
struck on first screen where we need to write the name after that nothing is working

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
Is it just me or Octavia looks very ugly in this update?
View attachment 1476039
She was much prettier in the previous ones-
View attachment 1476041
There's also other inconsistencies that stood out to me as well, such as:
  • Her classroom now has a chalkboard, though originally it was rather a projector screen with two white boards on either side.
  • There's now a sizable white desk in the front of the class, instead of a wooden podium.
  • The roof of the classroom is now just plain white, instead of being a wooden ceiling.
  • Her high heels are colored cream (like her Mossland outfit), though it's shown in prior scenes that she wears black high heels with her default outfit.

These all could be explained away pretty easily, but they are still minor details that contradict prior artwork.

Last edited:

Spear01

Aug 29, 2020
Anyone knows how to unlock the last scene?
You need to be in Octavia's only corruption path (not Claudia nor Karen) and at the very least get a BJ scene with Octavia at Mask on Day 9.

But don't worry you will not get much from that scene. It is very disappointing ending from the available ending so far.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
holy hell the ending with mom on love route it was so good the only thing that had me disappointed was it didnt have animated sex scenes and for the people who dont know how to get this ending when you have dinner with karen and victor choose stay home peek on karen agree to help karen you get a bj for agreeing ignore the assholes talking about your mom she does cpr on you take mom with you when she gives you tickets kiss her go on ferris wheel deny that you fantasize about karen then you get the mom ending.

Reactions: Simbad-sea

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
This is my first time playing this game and I have to say that even though the renders and animations are amazing... problems with choices in this game is a nightmare.

Even looking at WT, I can't get the scene I want.
I wanted MC's mother to get "swim route" and it turned out that she got in the club "the mask"..

Many times I got pissed off when something went wrong in my playthrough.

This game is complicated.

I came to day 21 (mom route) and I didn't even have a dressing room scene that I wanted to see.

Although I love the renders and animations, I'm not going to bother with this game anymore. I look at all the scenes in the gallery and that's it.
did you agree to help karen at the dinner party

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
So the next update will give us 7 scenes and a hidden ending.
I guess:

-Claudia: 2 scenes (corruption route ending)
-Riley: 2 scenes
-Octavia: 1 scene (love route ending)
-Katelyn: 1 scene (hidden ending)
-Ashley: 1 scene

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
So the next update will give us 7 scenes and a hidden ending.
I guess:

-Claudia: 2 scenes (corruption route ending)
-Riley: 2 scenes
-Octavia: 1 scene (love route ending)
-Katelyn: 1 scene (hidden ending)
-Ashley: 1 scene
only 1 octavia scene? sad
the next update is the last one I assume?

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
only 1 octavia scene? sad
the next update is the last one I assume?
It's just my guess.
The last one for story and scenes but maybe there's one more update, bugfix, voice acting and such (Kuma said the game will be finished in January of 2022).

One of the upcoming scenes is actually semi-confirmed if you go through game script for Day 22:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I got it too. Let's hope.

Untitl55666ed.png

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes