Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
its a pity with the artwork here that you have to pick a route,for me this is a great game but i do think if you could have tried a route with them all then pick who you want to end up in one playthrough with it would send this game to another level.
i dont know if its possible with the coding of the game maybe one of our resident superstar modders could have a look assuming studio kuma was agreeable.
i dont want this to end its that good:cry::cry::love::love::love:(y)

Reactions: JOJOAMD

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Oh, sorry. My bad.
Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I too was hoping to have a one on one scene with Karen. It would make the most sense, since there are other one on one scenes with Karen.

I don't want to assume anything, but I guess it's because the game is already entering final stage of development. And, maybe the developer is focusing more on endings, as we could see in this update. I don't know how many endings are available, but Claudia's Love Ending seemed a bit forced to me. A previous comment already said it, it seems that the corruption routes are more worked than the love routes. I get the impression that more effort is put into them. And that's a pity.
how did you get Claudia's ending? I was on the non-corrupt route but nothing happened.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
how did you get Claudia's ending? I was on the non-corrupt route but nothing happened.
In this update, you get the Love Ending with Claudia if, in the conversation with Karen, you tell her that you don't fantasize about her. Right after the talk with Karen in her office, the end is triggered.

Still, I think you have to fulfill certain requirements like choosing Claudia in the last episode to go on vacation, her working as a lifeguard instead of the masks club, etc.

From the beginning, I followed the walkthrough that is in the OP, to make sure I get the routes I want and not make a mistake. I recommend you follow it. And, if you followed it, maybe you made a mistake in her love route.

Reactions: JOJOAMD and A.aron

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
In this update, you get the Love Ending with Claudia if, in the conversation with Karen, you tell her that you don't fantasize about her. Right after the talk with Karen in her office, the end is triggered.

Still, I think you have to fulfill certain requirements like choosing Claudia in the last episode to go on vacation, her working as a lifeguard instead of the masks club, etc.

From the beginning, I followed the walkthrough that is in the OP, to make sure I get the routes I want and not make a mistake. I recommend you follow it. And, if you followed it, maybe you made a mistake in her love route.
Oh..so we need her working as a life guard? Which means we need to side with Karen and not Kaitlyn?

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Oh..so we need her working as a life guard? Which means we need to side with Karen and not Kaitlyn?
Correct. Well, technically the MC kind of works as a double agent for Karen and the aunt. But, at least in my playthrough, I got more content with Karen. I think it's because if you help Karen, she helps you keep Claudia from working at the club, since this is technically the start of the corruption route. So yes, you help Karen more, and she makes Claudia work as a lifeguard.

Reactions: A.aron
Jan 21, 2018
I can't get Claudia love ending no matter what choices i make and what path i choose!!!!
The walkthrough is so confusing that you need to decipher it and understand every step correctly in order to get somewhere and even then you don't get the ending you aim for.
Need another to the point walkthrough or guidance from some kind person for getting claudia love ending.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This is my first time playing this game and I have to say that even though the renders and animations are amazing... problems with choices in this game is a nightmare.

Even looking at WT, I can't get the scene I want.
I wanted MC's mother to get "swim route" and it turned out that she got in the club "the mask"..

Many times I got pissed off when something went wrong in my playthrough.

This game is complicated.

I came to day 21 (mom route) and I didn't even have a dressing room scene that I wanted to see.

Although I love the renders and animations, I'm not going to bother with this game anymore. I look at all the scenes in the gallery and that's it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is my first time playing this game and I have to say that even though the renders and animations are amazing... problems with choices in this game is a nightmare.
Yeah I have been waiting for them to streamline the paths for the different girls, and make the choices make a bit more sense, for years, but I guess they never will. Has always been the games downfall, that it was gorgeous, but the story was a jumbled mess. Even with the walkthrough it never seems to really flow properly. I just basically use the gallery unlocker and watch the scenes, cause I don't have much chance of unlocking the ones I want in the game. Though even the gallery is confusing on what scene is from where half the time. Hopefully the next game will be more coherent, and not feel like a puzzle with half the pieces missing. I really love this art style, and the VA that is there is great. Just wish it was a lot more polished, and that the story actually made sense. :cry:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
first had a problem trying to load my save's , tried just keep hitting the roleback work up to the a certain point , i never did seen any of the new scene's with riley, i tried getting the getting a different scene with karen by doing both paths first admitting the fantasy and then denying it then in the office tried both paths only sex scene i got with her was when fatso was in there with me; and you tag team her. tried doing a new game then entering the Kuma!!! but it didnt work on unlocking the cg screens that are locked. when i tried loading my scenes with riley it just seem to skip right back to the claudia romance end.

so dont know what to do except play the whole thing through again and see if anything works that way

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes