thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The best mother representation out here, IMO. Absolutely love her look and personality. The hottest woman.
Don't look inside if you didn't play the game yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kind of hate how the NTR/Corruption route gets the better sex scenes. The hotel room scene had nice writing, but no penetration shots kinda ruins the fappability of it.

Spear01

Aug 29, 2020
I'm getting this error when I try the load my old saves

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have to start again from beginning. Just click option "ignore" several times once the error occurred. It worked for me at least.

But to be honest, I'm more disappointed with how many illogical variables out there in scripts for the ending phase. Looks so amaturish and make it looks that they don't have enough people to assured the quality of the game.

The art itself always great tho, the artist are the real asset here, always delivered consistently.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
wish there was an option NOT to share karen with victor but the rest was pretty good
If you mean the scene in this latest update, I'm pretty sure that scene is optional.

When you are in Victor's room and Karen asks you if you fantasize about her, just answer by denying it. When the scene arrives, Karen will ask Victor to leave her office to leave them alone and give the MC his reward. Although, at least in my save, there is no sex scene with Karen. In my playthrough, Karen gives him a sum of money and the next scene is my Love Ending with Claudia.

Reactions: JOJOAMD

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
If you mean the scene in this latest update, I'm pretty sure that scene is optional.

When you are in Victor's room and Karen asks you if you fantasize about her, just answer by denying it. When the scene arrives, Karen will ask Victor to leave her office to leave them alone and give the MC his reward. Although, at least in my save, there is no sex scene with Karen. In my playthrough, Karen gives him a sum of money and the next scene is my Love Ending with Claudia.
I know. I meant the sex scene. there was a scene in the earlier parts which you have the option to not share karen and you get a solo scene. I was expecting the same here

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I know. I meant the sex scene. there was a scene in the earlier parts which you have the option to not share karen and you get a solo scene. I was expecting the same here
Oh, sorry. My bad.
Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I too was hoping to have a one on one scene with Karen. It would make the most sense, since there are other one on one scenes with Karen.

I don't want to assume anything, but I guess it's because the game is already entering final stage of development. And, maybe the developer is focusing more on endings, as we could see in this update. I don't know how many endings are available, but Claudia's Love Ending seemed a bit forced to me. A previous comment already said it, it seems that the corruption routes are more worked than the love routes. I get the impression that more effort is put into them. And that's a pity.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is it just me or is there no Riley content in this update?
Yeah, Riley's ending is coming in December.

Disappointed with Claudia's ending tbh, but I guess it's to be expected with her arc being really rushed compared to others in the past couple of updates.

I do feel a little bit more optimistic with Riley's ending though, considering her arc flowed at a more natural pace.

Reactions: fistinyourface
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes