Vamhite

May 3, 2021
Damn all my old save files are getting errors. What is this?
Edit : lol guess their focus are not on this game anymore. Good luck on next game!
Ikr it's like a complete U-turn from the previous updates. I get they want to end things quick but this is way too much.

Reactions: Kendra

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Not that I'm complaining but that Linda scene is really unnecessary. I wish it was a Claudia scene instead but alas!! it's too late to change anything.

Reactions: pegene5518

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is this approaching the end ? Because it's been quite a while now that each new updates makes me wonder if it's ending soon.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is this approaching the end ? Because it's been quite a while now that each new updates makes me wonder if it's ending soon.
There's multiple woman in this games. Dev just focus on incez content right now. But in the future, the other woman will have their own content. Unless Dev get bored to the project.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I'm curious I'm not into ntr/sharing is this game worth downloading?
Just my personal preference I mean no offense to anyone
I'm just not into other people having sex with my partner whether she's a LI or just a sexual partner

Thank you for your time

Reactions: EJW

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Hi I'm curious I'm not into ntr/sharing is this game worth downloading?
Just my personal preference I mean no offense to anyone
I'm just not into other people having sex with my partner whether she's a LI or just a sexual partner

Thank you for your time
I feel the same as you and yes, imho it's a great game and is worth the download. There is a ton of content as the game is well along it's path and no worries, all NTR content is up to you, it's optional and you kick dad to the curb. I did not allow any myself.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I feel the same as you and yes, imho it's a great game and is worth the download. There is a ton of content as the game is well along it's path and no worries, all NTR is optional. I did not allow any myself.
There's no NTR anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
There's no NTR anyway.
It's been a few months since I played, but aren't there choices that could allow mom to go to work at the club, date or get fucked at the party where she is drunk? Pretty sure you have to cock block Dad and others and if you make the wrong choices she hooks up.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's been a few months since I played, but aren't there choices that could allow mom to go to work at the club, date or get fucked at the party where she is drunk? Pretty sure you have to cock block Dad and others and if you make the wrong choices she hooks up.
Well no, even with "bad ends" you'd just get a gameover screen. There are no scenes to represent this.
As for the club, you take her there to be corrupted, but for yourself

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes