Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Sorry if it was a bit of blunt question, but I'm glad your sticking through to the next Kuma game, your writing was a key aspect for why I've been invested thoroughly in this specific VN for this long, and it makes me optimistic for the next.
No problem at all. Been a long October over here. I'm delighted to hear that my writing helped Milky Touch stand out with you and others :). Kuma gets some credit too. They got the big plan. I'm looking forward to our cyberpunk adventure.

orbt

Apr 18, 2019
Hello there! I really love the game, the style, the script and everything, but I'm confused with the routes, is there any guide? The walkthrough is a little confusing so I was wondering if there is something more straightfoward. Thanks!!

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
On the eve of Update 21 I'd like to write up my impressions from the couple of previous episodes. It's not a "review" by any means, just some inconsequential notes. (I do realise that I'm kinda late with that - but not as late as the voiceovers:)) Naturally, there are going to be some spoilers, but I think anyone who wanted to play Update 20 have already done so - however I'm still going to hide the post under a spoiler button anyway - not because I'm afraid to spoil Day 20 contents to anyone, but mostly because it's a really long post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Abegamer and hoxzyj
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes