despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I guess this is a way to end a game. Most of games that have choices and many characters die without seeing finish line. Imho that's why often games with small number of characters do well.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
By the way I just got it confimed that there are indeed three hidden scenes associated with hidden ending. The riley scene and the picture of Claudia in the wedding gown are not the hidden ending.
Please share a save for the hidding ending, thanks.

Last edited:

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
can any one tell me how to unlock gallery i tried using code in relationships and in the beginning of the game to but it wont work (sorry for bad English)

Reactions: Cai1993

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Do we atleast get a garbage pregnancy ending? :cry:
Nope, you get an exhibitionist ending... no matter what choices you made, for Claudia (the mom), which imo doesn't really work well for the "keep her to myself" route, since well you want her to yourself... not others watching you :| . And some other endings. (about 6 I think). one for the owning girls at the club route, sharing with victor route, claudia, riley, victors mom.

Aug 22, 2018
to be honest I expected a bit more closure and action, but it is what it is. Perhaps dev will build next game on this ending, or perhaps there will be some sort of expansions....

Reactions: Wildquill

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
to be honest I expected a bit more closure and action, but it is what it is. Perhaps dev will build next game on this ending, or perhaps there will be some sort of expansions....
Are you serious? This is a rushed ending to a game that was being rushed multiple updates before now. This developer was simply trying to abandon the game while trying to avoid the [Abandoned] tag. It's too bad so many patrons/players were being strung along before now.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
By the way I just got it confimed that there are indeed three hidden scenes associated with hidden ending. The riley scene and the picture of Claudia in the wedding gown are not the hidden ending.
That's weird, considering there's absolutely nothing in the script mentioning a hidden ending. I've looked it over and over and can't seem to find it. Maybe it's written somewhere else, but weirdly also, there are no additional assets for the hidden endings.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Be like The Architect.
the-matrix-the-architect.jpg
I see your game ;)

I think he was losing money to continue the project and at least made some attempt to finish it. However I can't judge the game fully until I can see what the hidden ending is. He indicated that all female characters except rileys mom would have a sex scene in the update. He delivered on everyone except for Shirley that combined with what is being said while MC is having his fun at the mask with claudia alone makes me think that there is some kind of harem ending with claudia, octavia, shirley and either Karen or Kathyrn. That is why Im holding judgement until I get the hidden ending.
With the game finished I can finally tell you initially Kuma had no intentions for a harem ending, he was against any of that and when I saw the Claudiaoctavia ending I was genuinely surprised, but since it was a corruption ending It was understandable since Kuma loves dark kinky stuff.
One of the endings was supposed to be a single route where you and victor have a moment (no homo) where victor changes as the story progresses, not sure what it was as he never divulged it but man did Kuma have some vision but not a concrete plan as there were too many noise in the storyboard considering there were more than 1 person who had a say in the story, add to that the rocky start where the project was just barely surviving so the team made decisions to add raunchy content with Claudia (the gala event) which narratively killed it for many and yes there were too many variables as well so consider this turned out to be a bad project which had great potential.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nope, you get an exhibitionist ending... no matter what choices you made, for Claudia (the mom), which imo doesn't really work well for the "keep her to myself" route, since well you want her to yourself... not others watching you :| . And some other endings. (about 6 I think). one for the owning girls at the club route, sharing with victor route, claudia, riley, victors mom.
There is a prego ending with Claudia, sort of.. It's implied in the text she given birth to your child, and you about to knock her up again while doing a romp in full public on some beach.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
If you don't want to bother, I modified the gallery unlocker to also show the 2 hidden scenes. Download the attachment and drop it into the 'game' folder, backup then delete the original 'Functions.rpy' and 'Functions.rpyc' files, and then put in the gallery unlock code (change the player's name to 'Kuma!!!' in the relationships screen) again to get those 2 hidden/question mark scenes unlocked.
So I did as instructed (changed the name and deleted those 2 files) and this is all I get. Is that is? The hidden scene in day 12 is unlocked but there's no hidden scene in day 20.

zzzzzUntitled.png

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes