qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It might have been a great game, but now it is a frustrating experience - some aspects of the game are awesome but some are terrible.
It's kinda funny that in the end, I think that the music is the best part of the game. The story is a mess, some pictures are great and some are so-so, but the music is amazing, really loved it.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I dont love to Criticise Games -This Game is Great but Ending Doesnt Deserve like this :oops:
Claudia Got Fucked like Whore by MC ...(Why Mask) already had sex with her + creampied :censored:
Ending could be like this -Mc and Claudia Sleeping together (sex) and Together plan future etc Happy Ending (y)
I feel realy bad for Ending :cry:(n) Happy Christmas to all Im kinda sad :(
Sounds like you only got one of the Claudia endings. There is another one that might be more suited to you.

Do we atleast get a garbage pregnancy ending? :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Holidays.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
The hidden ending is real and the hint is the wedding dress of claudia.
If hidden ending is real, why is there not images of it, when you extract game images with unren.bat?

As i said in previous post here, i unpacked images with unren.bat, and didn't find any extra images, only ones already in gallery.

Last edited:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
there's no hidden ending, scoured through the game files and found nothing, probably some bullshit made up by the dev to generate buzz and get people to play this dumpster fire of a game
The hidden ending is indeed real. They are talking about it on discord. It is set up as an easter egg
Im only going by what redknight and kumma have confirmed on discord

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Sounds like you only got one of the Claudia endings. There is another one that might be more suited to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Holidays.
Yes there is a good rommance ending for claudia and the main character that you will like.
I got the threesome ending for the corruption
Im trying to get the claudia by herself corruption ending and then I will have that ability to get the last question mark scene on day 22

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes