Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
So I used the unextractRC2 soft to unpack images, music of the game and there's nothing new related to the "hidden ending".

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
So I look into the image files of the events of day 22, no secret/hidden ending here, just an image of Claudia in a wedding dress.

zzzz11Untitled.png

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Love this game but was disappointed with the rushed ending. Claudia warmed up to the MC so I expected at least 4-5 more scenes. (and whats with just a photo of Claudia in a wedding dress? What kind of weak shit is that?

And Katelyn, I expected a lot more than that based on all that build up. Same with Karen after the MC decided not to betray her.

I don't know why they did this but I hope they revisit and add more content in the future for this game. (maybe as a patch)

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think the game was rushed. But I really cannot blame the dev. Those following him in patron know he was barely making ends meet with this game, not enough support. I hope his next venture is more financially profitable.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari
Jun 6, 2021
Finished? More like rushed but okay. Feels like only Claudia got a good ending. By which I mean a high quality ending. Hopefully the dev can work on something new and different that gets him more followers. I have a suggestion for that by the way. Make a few shorter games with various themes and fetishes to see what sticks. You don't always need to turn out long games and you clearly have a knack for characters.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Thank you Ofdiamaelr. Feels crazy to be at this point. But I'm glad to hear people enjoying the ending stuff. Overall I hope there is at least one ending in all of them that people can enjoy.
I wouldn't mind even more content with her ! :love:

I don't think this game has been rushed im quite happy it is now complete, it will depend of how much you are asking for it, I think it is a nice 15-20 € game.
If you sell that game on steam I will buy it.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes