indria

Mar 5, 2017
I think the developer is from Japan and I guess 4000 dollars is not so much money out there. If he was from Russia, Ukraine, or India it would be a completely different story. In addition to it, the artist must be quite expensive.
4k dollars is 459,502 yen, minimum wage is 1000 yen in Japan. The thing is if you cant break even with 4k they are probably lower the quality of their next project. 1 abandoned and 1 rushed game don't give much confidence to be honest.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Loved this games artwork. Given their level of support I'm surprised it made it this far. Art like this requires pretty solid investment when compared to a Daz3d project. Hopefully they will take this to steam and make enough to consider fleshing out the endings further.
hi how to get claudia octavia threesome scenes in the gallery??

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Can someone upload a 100% completed save file?
do u know exactly where the save files are? I just downloaded the new version and didn't copy the save files from the old version. But when I start the game, I can see all the saves from when I played the old version. This makes me wonder how exactly it knows my progress.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Great game - the writing is good enough and the art is unique and believable. The ending was, of course, rushed (though I did like the public sex bits). Looking forward to future games from this studio.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Claudia:Mom,Mother
Katelyn:Aunt,Auntie
Ashley:Sis,Sister,Niece,Daughter
Karen is Victors:Mom,Mother
MC:Son,Nephew,Bro,Brother
thanks to Danyboy for posting
Wow this was so needed. I stopped playing because of the horrible "patch" in place in earlier versions where Claudia's name was simply changed to mom. But I couldn't for the life of me remember who was who.

Reactions: SiyanBoy

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
The graphic art is definitely the high point of the game, the concept of the story is very good, the sin like most games with erotic content that has a story is in not developing well the middle to the end of the story, it always seems runny or incomplete, the endings disappoint significantly, especially the Octavia ending was not what I expected, when MC pay her debts. If it's for financial reasons as I read a few posts ago, it's understandable to have been run. Overall I really liked the game, as soon as I have some money left I'll subscribe to the patreon.

Last edited:

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
The art is really nice. You can practically hang those pictures on the wall.
Story is not bad, but feels all over the place, and kinda lacking focus.

I just hope the artist (or who ever drew those images) would consider working on a more simple SLG-cohabitation-healing type of game (living together with a milfy aunt would be really nice with such gorgeous art work).

Just focusing on a single character and creating an open-ended, highly-replayable, interactive relationship development mechanics with plenty of erotic surprises and fetishistic fanservice to discover here and there (kinda like the voyuer/drunk-sex scenes with Claudia).

Then one can probably add a simple more down-to-earth household-level storyline, and probably introduce another character option for variation (like instead of an Milfy Aunt, you can choose the milf next door widow or gorgoues teacher to cohabitate)

I observed a lot of story driven (western) games, introduced a lot of weird stuff like cult, horrors, criminal organization etc. and then fizzled out dissapointingly when the creators lost their story writing edge.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
The art is really nice. You can practically hang those pictures on the wall.
Story is not bad, but feels all over the place, and kinda lacking focus.

I just hope the artist (or who ever drew those images) would consider working on a more simple SLG-cohabitation-healing type of game (living together with a milfy aunt would be really nice with such gorgeous art work).

Just focusing on a single character and creating an open-ended, highly-replayable, interactive relationship development mechanics with plenty of erotic surprises and fetishistic fanservice to discover here and there (kinda like the voyuer/drunk-sex scenes with Claudia).

Then one can probably add a simple more down-to-earth household-level storyline, and probably introduce another character option for variation (like instead of an Milfy Aunt, you can choose the milf next door widow or gorgoues teacher to cohabitate)

I observed a lot of story driven (western) games, introduced a lot of weird stuff like cult, horrors, criminal organization etc. and then fizzled out dissapointingly when the creators lost their story writing edge.
I agree that the majority of games would benefit from having a much smaller cast. This game would have been a lot better if the love interests were limited to Claudia, Karen, and Katelyn. Then having everyone else being on the side just for the sake of relieving blueballs.
I think the creators worry that having a small cast limits who'll play,and more importantly pay, for their games if the girl who doesn't press the right buttons for them isn't present.

Reactions: GmFn1869
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes