DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
You mean NTR as a "punishment" for the gamers who choose the corrupt routes?
I guess so that's what's being asked for some reviewers, but I think largely just something that makes choices in-game have consequences, would be what I think is needed in some effect.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I guess so that's what's being asked for some reviewers, but I think largely just something that makes choices in-game have consequences, would be what I think is needed in some effect.
MC fucks up and as a result Claudia gets whored around - yeah, that's an interesting idea. But:

1) objectively, something like that would've provoked a tremendous backlash both from people who don't like NTR plus from people who like to always win, gather harems etc.;

2) subjectively, I feel that screwing Claudia on stage in front of everyone was already quite a spicy content;

3) to make the game have full nonlinearity where every choice matters would've been a gargantuan task that would've been just infeasible for the team; they have struggled with the multiple interconnected routes as is.

4) they kinda sorta attempted something like this with the textual descriptions of what's going on after the endings - in the romance endings MC leads a happy life, in Claudia's corruption ending MC becomes someone akin to Monroe. It's a shame though that there's no text about what happens after Claudia+Octavia corruption ending.

They even included an ending where MC can change his ways right at the very end of the Claudia's corruption ending - but this one is worded in such a way that, I think, it's meant as something of a humorous "hidden easter egg".

Reactions: Randeep44

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Kind of sad this game felt rushed. Still got like 2 more days or something. But anyways, it's still a good game and I enjoyed it. Just wished other characters had more scenes. I'm probably gonna try to get other endings/routes before going for the gallery unlock as usual.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There is a plot error in the scene on day 22 or I could be wrong

As the mask owner talks to Claudia and Octavia that if they please the Mc, their debt will be canceled and they will be free.

Octavia bought the debt after Mc. Octavia has a second debt?

Karen sent Claudia to work wearing a mask because Claudia needed money to live. Karen she said nothing about any debt Claudia had to pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
When will be the final version update for mac and android..
You don't need to wait, just download the PC version and after you unzip it substitute the game folder in the Autorun folder and you'll have the final version ready. :)

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Cool to see this game finished, though not quite to the ambition that was evident earlier on. Probably weren't seeing much growth on Patreon due to how long in develpment this has been, and finished it off quick instead of perpetual update hell.

Hope to see either 'No More Golden Days' that's on hold brought back to life, or a brand new game entirely.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Cool to see this game finished, though not quite to the ambition that was evident earlier on. Probably weren't seeing much growth on Patreon due to how long in develpment this has been, and finished it off quick instead of perpetual update hell.

Hope to see either 'No More Golden Days' that's on hold brought back to life, or a brand new game entirely.
Neon Touch, a cyberpunk game is going to be our new production.
Some of the first art is on that post.

Itzan

Nov 7, 2019
As far as I understand MT's development was just too costly to continue. Team's monthly revenue was 3500$ at best times, while the monthly expenses were 4500$ - that's a difference of 1000$ that Messieurs had to pay out of his pocket - every month. So if the next game would be - well let's say, more focused, it would indeed help to get even financially. Voice acting can be ditched, while a smaller pool of love interests would mean less work for the artist (theoretically). The big difference confirmed by the lead dev is that NT is going to be updated monthly, and that should help with retaining patrons.
How is it possible for a game that has maybe 5 hours of content if you go through all the routes, take two and a half years to make while costing 4500$ a month. It wasn't voiced and there weren't that many branching paths.

Even if the game was 1000 bucks in the red every month he could simply delay the production speed and spending by 1/3 and he'd be atleast even.

Good thing on him for atleast finishing the game, as rushed as it is but at this point after supporting a good chunk of patreon devs that claim to work on a game full time and barely push out an hour of content every 5-6 months I'm just not falling for their excuses anymore.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
How is it possible for a game that has maybe 5 hours of content if you go through all the routes, take two and a half years to make while costing 4500$ a month. It wasn't voiced and there weren't that many branching paths.
Well, 4500 dollars is not such a big amount of money, actually. Let's say you pay 2000 dollars to the artist who works full-time (and he is certainly quite expensive, it could easily be 3000 dollars), another 500 dollars to the girls who are doing the voice acting, 500 more to the guy who is writing the code, a couple of hundreds to the writer and you are left with about 1300 dollars for yourself to eat, pay rent or whatever. More than that, as far as I understand the developers are not getting the stated amount on their pages - they have to pay taxes from that sum and the Patreon fees are not included there too.

Itzan

Nov 7, 2019
Well, 4500 dollars is not such a big amount of money, actually. Let's say you pay 2000 dollars to the artist who works full-time (and he is certainly quite expensive, it could easily be 3000 dollars), another 500 dollars to the girls who are doing the voice acting, 500 more to the guy who is writing the code, a couple of hundreds to the writer and you are left with about 1300 dollars for yourself to eat, pay rent or whatever. More than that, as far as I understand the developers are not getting the stated amount on their pages - they have to pay taxes from that sum and the Patreon fees are not included there too.
If a game has a writer, artist and coder plus a separate project manager and it takes them two and a half years to produce a 5 hour game, something is seriously going wrong on that project. Anyone I'm not trying to start a fight, just saying what's on my mind.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Followed the walkthrough/fan walkthrough/thread but I can't get the option to give Octavia the cash (day 18) which means I can't invite her to Mossland.

If someone could provide some sort of walkthrough that would be fantastic. I've given her the 5k at the mask but there must be something I'm missing.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Followed the walkthrough/fan walkthrough/thread but I can't get the option to give Octavia the cash (day 18) which means I can't invite her to Mossland.

If someone could provide some sort of walkthrough that would be fantastic. I've given her the 5k at the mask but there must be something I'm missing.
Which side did you choose in the Karen/Katelyn feud? I'm asking, because no matter how counter-intuitive it may sound, but I think in order to help Octavia and to prevent Claudia from working at 'Mask' you have to work for Karen, starting with her blowjob (not throatjob) at Day 12.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrPoods

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I played this game 1 year ago and there was a lot of non-animated sex scene or static ones and heard we have good animations in latest versions so old sex scenes changed proper ones? Or DEV just improve his sex animations for new ones?

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I played this game 1 year ago and there was a lot of non-animated sex scene or static ones and heard we have good animations in latest versions so old sex scenes changed proper ones? Or DEV just improve his sex animations for new ones?
not rly, still static images, very little animations

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes