lianinliyan

Apr 17, 2019
May I ask how to make Claudia work in Mask? I tried both facefxxk and BJ with Karen in the toilet but Claudia either works in swimming classes or does nothing at that night. Thx

Reactions: darthpham

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
is there a complete version for mac?
Just download the PC version unzip it then pick the game folder and drag and release it ( while pressing the alt key in the keyboard) in the Autorun folder following this path:
Richt click with the mouse on game icon Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun, click on merge in the window that will pop up and you will have the complete version like I did. :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How do I keep Claudia from going to work at the Mask?

I think I have followed the instructions in the guide, but in the 18th chapter Karen offers her that job...

Did I do something wrong or is the problem fixed after that?

thanx

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Kathleen sees you and will give you money. Then it is up to you to either give money to Claudia or Octavia. Giving money to Claudia will keep her from the mask

• Red Heart
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Alternatively you can help both Octavia and Claudia, if you would work for Karen. Then she will offer a different job to Claudia.
Kathleen sees you and will give you money. Then it is up to you to either give money to Claudia or Octavia. Giving money to Claudia will keep her from the mask
but in this way I miss the scene in the pool, how come?
thanx

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you'd work for Karen from Day 12, she will offer Claudia to work at the pool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even betraying your best friend and his family isn't exactly ethically perfect....

it's a fairly balanced dilemma, on the one hand family but very selfish, on the other hand friendship but discreetly perverse

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Even betraying your best friend and his family isn't exactly ethically perfect....

it's a fairly balanced dilemma, on the one hand family but very selfish, on the other hand friendship but discreetly perverse
Then there's the another thing to consider - working for Katelyn doesn't give MC any simple way to get both Claudia and Octavia out of "Mask", and neither of them deserve that. Sure you can keep them as your private attendants and just treat them nice, but it's hanging by a thread type of deal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hh4hhh
May 27, 2021
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Followed the walkthrough/fan walkthrough/thread but I can't get the option to give Octavia the cash (day 18) which means I can't invite her to Mossland.

If someone could provide some sort of walkthrough that would be fantastic. I've given her the 5k at the mask but there must be something I'm missing.
I am working on a walkthrough mod

Also I am more than halway done with a remake of the game so its easier to view all the scenes.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes