May 27, 2021
you need to contact me and another fan. We sort of wrote a fanfiction for this game that is going to be released soon.
Woah, woah we got to start the basics like variables, and creative direction, regarding the fan fiction I think you are refering to the Coax or Punish CLaudia fan fiction, which is great but I am not sure where to start in terms of puting it

By the way I am not sure who posted the original fan fictio or if it was you

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
The art is indeed unique, however, the vision I have is that the art is going to be digital. It'll be a place holder until it is replaced.
Futuremore, it will/ should/planned to be created via DAZ 3D so everything should be much easier. The visuals isn't intended to be the "system seller" (like spiderman and ps4 or halo and xbox) but rather the revised meaningful choices/characters/writing.
I am just here trying to continue the story and make sure the choices as well as the code aren't overly complex which was what slowed develpment to begin with. The writing is a much bigger issue than renders or combined because without there can be no concept art, strong fanbase, immersiveness, lore, world building, and contiuations
Well, the new 3d models should look very similar to the original charachers. Otherwise, it is pointless. And it's not as easy as it may seem.
Just try to make even one girl from the game in DAZ 3D. Let's say, Claudia, since it's the most popular character. If you succeed, then there is something to talk about it. If you create "3D Claudia", I think many people will get excited to join you in one way or the other.
1644003599750.png

Sep 18, 2021
I assume that is screenshots from the actual live action scenes, if so... then that is a big no no... (best ti avoid it).
I say this mainly because of the world building and immserviceness is sort of lost, also that is way more work than regular renders from my very limited knowledge. Also with daz3d I think it's inexpensive to create look- alikes, that and I can alter the camera angles so in terms of mood it can have a chance to compete or compare with the original game's artwork

there are applications that can change real images to drawings...so it's easy to make fakes with images from the game...it wouldn't be perfect but...

Common i want to see Octavia like this...

May 27, 2021
there are applications that can change real images to drawings...so it's easy to make fakes with images from the game...it wouldn't be perfect but...

While it does good, there is still the issue of creative direction and there being too many routes and variables. Will that's how I am looking at it.

From a writing prespective it could be different. As a fan that's also different. However, on the same forum and based on the patron posts they wanted things to be grounded. I am just stating random stuff regardless I am going to see if I can figure out Daz3d and make a Claudia clone to make more hype

edit- I have now come to the realization that trying use daz3d was also very dumb. The smartest and faster thing to do would be handraw it because, well I dont know. Anways I am going post a link to discord or I might just update this message as I search for ways to create visual artwork.
regarding handrawing I have the seen the streams of Something Unlimited's creator doing it with a mouse so it is definatley possible but it might take time or not. Depends on how it goes. My first task is going to re-draw claudia

edit 2-
Alright so I sort of figured out a method behind the madness of handrawn artwork. First off its software over artistic ability. If the software is easy to naviagate then the colors and better details should come naturally.

Like for example I did with this with a mousepad not a an actual mouse and did it somewhat lazily but suprisingly it doesn't have to be good since the goal is the story or the continuation of it so it just has to act as a draft/place holder so the writer can point a 30- 40% of the artwork in text/script (like how they do with concept art) and the artist can fill the rest using common sense. Also evakiss is a big fan of handdrawn/tracing artwork which is a big relief for me since I can't really draw from scracth well at least not yet.

edit 3-
I just put more effort into re-doing claudia and its alright not too great but good enough. That last step is to color. How? That I don't know.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This shit has been around since the late 80's. You can use a posterize filter and keep things as a bitmap in Photoshop or Gimp or use automatic or manual edge tracing to convert to Bessier curves for vector art using something like Illustrator or Inkscape.
The latter can then even be converted over to a 3d object and used in the likes of DAS or Blender.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
you need to contact me and another fan. ...
That would be me.

... I think you are refering to the Coax or Punish CLaudia fan fiction, which is great but I am not sure where to start in terms of puting it

By the way I am not sure who posted the original fan fictio or if it was you
And that's me as well.

So I've been contacted on Discord by a couple of people asking if I'd want to participate in the fan remake, and well... I guess I'll just copy (more or less) my response from Discord.

Unfortunately I just don't think I might be of great help. Be sure, I'd love too. And I want your project to succeed. However, for some years already I already work with another team on another mod for another game (not even of a lewd kind), so most of my free time is dedicated to that other project. Thus for example that fanfiction we're doing with Maverick - it's relatively short, and yet still not finished, despite that work has started about a month ago. I am just a very slow writer. (And my English sucks on top of that.) I don't think you guys really need me - I'd be a burden, not an asset. I sure do wish you luck.

However, having said that. You (or anyone else) can use any of my fanfiction stories in whatever way you wish. Want to put them in your remake? I'd be honored. Want to use them as a base for your own stories and sex scenes? No problem. Anyone can change, cut, remix and rewrite them however they want. If Maverick would be allright with this, then the same is true for the upcoming Katelyn fanfic, of which he's a co-author.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was trying to follow the romantic path for Octavia, but on the 18th day she wouldn't let me give her the money so the next day I couldn't invite her to Mossland, what did I do wrong?

thanks

May 27, 2021
I was trying to follow the romantic path for Octavia, but on the 18th day she wouldn't let me give her the money so the next day I couldn't invite her to Mossland, what did I do wrong?

thanks
Alright give me a minute I'll look into it. But from what I see/remember...
Who is she??? From what I understand katelyn gives 100k in bitcoin regardless of how you help her.
Karen send Claudia to the mask if didn't do the karenbj on day12.

karenbj= claudia swim
karen ff or nothing= claudia mask
katelyn help= 100k
katelyn not help = 100k
I don't it's possible for you to be rejected. If you helped octavia on day9 and day18
also it's safe if you don't kiss octavia because i think the asking her to mossland and stuff is connected to it. As in it's one or the other not both.

if help octavia/give money= talking to monroe not a "she"
edit- I stand corrected according to the code
let me check in game...

I get it now... I think... but not really
I am trying to get the scene where I help Octavia or not but it doesn't seem possible...
Heck I can't even get the scene where you can get to record karen and mr.tombs footjob.
I am not sure

Umm... I can't even get the karen handjob scene....
edit- okay.. so i followed the icons next to each choice and was able to get I needed.
So i am going to begin charting all the choices. But how?

The money goes to Monroe not Octavia. I mean it goes into recovering her debt.
Also if you want to romance her... Then you are going to have to get your hands dirty.
Step 1. (Day octaviaromance9 variable) thats the romance one and it's used a lot. I think this is what determines whether or not you can give her the money and not so much whether or not you can give it to her. I think I am making sense. Regardless I will follow up with another post with somewhat of a walkthrough on the octavia romance route.

octavia romance route with best eding

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 27, 2021
Is that image from patreon? I went over deleted/unused content found in the files almost a year ago, and found some for Karen & Octavia, but I've never knew that there was more to the first Mask scene, let alone that there was at least six images for it in total.
There really isn't more to see in the offical games used 5/6 of that scene the 6th isn't used but refered to in day 19 if you are on the romance path. As Mr.Weng "groped" Octavia because he didn't know of her situation and stuff.
Regarding the drafts and stuff that's locked behind higher tiers and whatnot. Also I am not sure if those are new scenes or just scteches of the first few scenes,

Reactions: DankCornelius
May 27, 2021
so with the new project being called neon touch,I assume its gonna be in some cyberpunk-ish setting? Did they say something concrete on patreon?
Yeah, they have a release date, for June 28 as early acces 3 concept arts, and more stuff in their patron as in details not much else in images. Posts happen 2-4 times a month, they are planning a manga for the world building. The artist and Studio head I believe are the ones who are mostly going through while everyone is sort of umm... are subject to change

edit, its a chapter 1 and its supposedly going to be really good since the thing about Milky Touch was that it was supposed be what lead to the funding needed to put on Steam and fix the rest of issues. Steam release was supposed to last month. That didn't happen and probably won't at all unless that's kept a secret develpment cycle. So Neon Touch might be the game to save or break Studio Kuma

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Yeah, they have a release date, for June 28 as early acces 3 concept arts, and more stuff in their patron as in details not much else in images. Posts happen 2-4 times a month, they are planning a manga for the world building. The artist and Studio head I believe are the ones who are mostly going through while everyone is sort of umm... are subject to change

edit, its a chapter 1 and its supposedly going to be really good since the thing about Milky Touch was that it was supposed be what lead to the funding needed to put on Steam and fix the rest of issues. Steam release was supposed to last month. That didn't happen and probably won't at all unless that's kept a secret develpment cycle. So Neon Touch might be the game to save or break Studio Kuma
Thanks a lot for the info! The art shown is nice,I just hope it'll be male protag. I like cyberpunk settings so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm kinda surprised you say that NT might save or break them. I mean Milky touch is super popular here,one of the most popular 2d ones at least. I thought they were getting tons of money,was that not the case?

May 27, 2021
Thanks a lot for the info! The art shown is nice,I just hope it'll be male protag. I like cyberpunk settings so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm kinda surprised you say that NT might save or break them. I mean Milky touch is super popular here,one of the most popular 2d ones at least. I thought they were getting tons of money,was that not the case?
At one point they raise $3,900 but had to pay their dues for all (coder, artist, writer), and the voice actors too, and the rest? I am not sure. But their goal of 4,500 was not going to be enough for them to quit their real jobs (I think) or play their crew for full time. The writer and artist were also on working different games. That's what I understand and I think others can explain it better.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Alright give me a minute I'll look into it. But from what I see/remember...
Who is she??? From what I understand katelyn gives 100k in bitcoin regardless of how you help her.
Karen send Claudia to the mask if didn't do the karenbj on day12.

karenbj= claudia swim
karen ff or nothing= claudia mask
katelyn help= 100k
katelyn not help = 100k
I don't it's possible for you to be rejected. If you helped octavia on day9 and day18
also it's safe if you don't kiss octavia because i think the asking her to mossland and stuff is connected to it. As in it's one or the other not both.

if help octavia/give money= talking to monroe not a "she"
edit- I stand corrected according to the code
let me check in game...

I get it now... I think... but not really
I am trying to get the scene where I help Octavia or not but it doesn't seem possible...
Heck I can't even get the scene where you can get to record karen and mr.tombs footjob.
I am not sure

Umm... I can't even get the karen handjob scene....
edit- okay.. so i followed the icons next to each choice and was able to get I needed.
So i am going to begin charting all the choices. But how?

The money goes to Monroe not Octavia. I mean it goes into recovering her debt.
Also if you want to romance her... Then you are going to have to get your hands dirty.
Step 1. (Day octaviaromance9 variable) thats the romance one and it's used a lot. I think this is what determines whether or not you can give her the money and not so much whether or not you can give it to her. I think I am making sense. Regardless I will follow up with another post with somewhat of a walkthrough on the octavia romance route.

octavia romance route with best eding

thank you very much

I thought it was best not to get too involved with Karen and didn't think it was so imperative since Katleyne pays well too.:oops:

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes