May 27, 2021
How to unlock secret scene day 22 guys?
Nevermind I got

The answer is.........drum roll....... please......
nothing...... from what I played through there is no mention of it when I did quick skim of day 22's code. so it was probably in the gallery, i ididn't check it of course its too complicated for me read right now. so i decided to play the game and deleteing all the pre-existing saviles and I got it unlocked by being on the romance route for Claudia.

It has no text or a scene it's just a standard image of claudia wearing a certain dress similar to how it was in day 10

edit- nevermind... I think I am confused

def unlockGallery():
for k in galleryDict.values():
for i in k:
if i.image != "claudiadreamd12n1" and i.image != "Day22WeddingDressClaudia":
persistent._seen_images[tuple(i.image.split(" "))] = True

I think if you get the romance ending it unlocks both the day12 hidden scene and day 22 scene since they are more or less leading to one another.
Basicall I deleted the etire renpy folder in appdata roaming so all scenes were locked. used kuma!!! to unlock all scenes but the two locked ones.
then did the romance route and got beach claudia ending/ airline claudia ending and checked gallery. noticed both were unlocked. here is a translation for what happened in the gallery.

by the way they renamed the image from Claudia_Wedding to Day22WeddingDressClaudia in the code so that's why I couldn't find it

def unlockGallery(): - Unlock gallery scene if and only if
for k in galleryDict.values(): for this scene (i asssume that's what it means)
for i in k: and this scene (i think this is what translates to)
if i.image != "claudiadreamd12n1" and i.image != "Day22WeddingDressClaudia": ?????? (i don't know what this means)
persistent._seen_images[tuple(i.image.split(" "))] = True (i think this means that if you saw one then it unlocks the other)

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2021
Is that image from patreon? I went over deleted/unused content found in the files almost a year ago, and found some for Karen & Octavia, but I've never knew that there was more to the first Mask scene, let alone that there was at least six images for it in total.
What Karen and Octavia arts did you find exactly?

May 27, 2021
Yo guys I made a discord re-garding the re-make and stuff.
First off for those who are interested or have something to add just know I am just the amateur coder, and whatnot or in this case the guy who exists just to exist but as now I am probably the guy planning to be the most active on the forum and discord.
So first off we need a creative director (a person with vision and critique the others)
coder (that's me) (makes the game a reality)
artist or artists (they don't have to be good we just need concept art to fill in the mood)
the fans/reviewers (people who will critique the creative direction and make requests or will be writers)
writers (the right hand man behind the creative director)
the engineer (the guy who is good at social trends and understands the internet or fan base)
and most important a location of gathering (for now I think it should be a discord server) (If anyone has any objections let me know)
also regarding daz3d and handrawn artwork and stuff...
I tried it for a while.,, and logically the hand drawn is technically the way to go since it can be rendered in no time and progress can reviewed at any point. Furthermore, usually a reference image is required and can "traced over more easily". I can explain more if interested and regarding the whole AI digital thing, I have no idea what to do with the information. Again I am more of coder than I am anything above. I've got some creative ideas but I am not really sure what people want the game to be. For me, the problem wasn't the writing or artwork it was the code and choice so I learned a decent amount to learn how to change what I did not like about the game and am on day 20 I haven't continued working on it as of late as I don't know if this project is going to be taken seriously or be worth the effort or how much of it will be required.
Again one thing that is really required is a strong leader and visionary fans who know what they want as well as dedicated/understanding/transparent creators.

Last edited:
May 27, 2021
will voice added to last few scenes? Or there won’t be any updates in the future?
Probably not this year. That is because most of the funding is going into development for the next including the budget. If you really want voice acting to be finished, it's possible but for free (it usually its not going to be as good/ meaning it'll be from another person)

Or..... they'll do a surprise steam release with all the features included (voice acting too) before neon touch ch1 releases to get more patrons.

Regarding updates it's possible and again if they do a steam release then probably yes if not then most likely no.

May 27, 2021
i think the walkthrough is outdated
Kind of...
The one in the game is somewhat simple to follow but if get lost then let me know what route you are trying to get to...
Also if you are following the offical one then yeah it's kind of unfinished but the rest is sort self explanotory.

Last edited:

ThrillHouse89

May 7, 2018
I'm a bit frustrated with the "walkthrough" as well. I've been trying to go the Claudia Love route for a couple days now and I can't seem to get the listed events to occur. Specifically the "Agree with Victor" step on the walkthrough. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I noticed there are some in depth fan walkthroughs for the corruption routes, but nothing for the love routes. If anyone is help, or point me in the direction of a better walkthrough, it would be greatly appreciated.

May 27, 2021
I'm a bit frustrated with the "walkthrough" as well. I've been trying to go the Claudia Love route for a couple days now and I can't seem to get the listed events to occur. Specifically the "Agree with Victor" step on the walkthrough. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I noticed there are some in depth fan walkthroughs for the corruption routes, but nothing for the love routes. If anyone is help, or point me in the direction of a better walkthrough, it would be greatly appreciated.
Sure what love routes are you trying to get. Also I can a make/made a walkthrough mod but am not sure exactly what to type reagrding as helpful tips. also name the scenes you are trying to get

ThrillHouse89

May 7, 2018
Sure what love routes are you trying to get. Also I can a make/made a walkthrough mod but am not sure exactly what to type regarding as helpful tips. also name the scenes you are trying to get
Claudia is the one I'm after right now. The event that I keep missing is when Victor asks for Claudia's panties on day 13. It's listed on the walkthrough as mandatory for both of her routes. No matter what I do, I can't get it.

May 27, 2021
Claudia is the one I'm after right now. The event that I keep missing is when Victor asks for Claudia's panties on day 13. It's listed on the walkthrough as mandatory for both of her routes. No matter what I do, I can't get it.
I believe you have to facefuck/blackmail karen on day 12 to get the option to intervene in the photshoot that karen will make claudia be a part of.

to get the whole victor asking for her panties on day 2 during the karen scene make sure to masturbate and leave the cum stains so that day 3-5 make sure you go to victos house, do the laundry, sniff karens panties, become a massage apprentice and when you end up asking victor for help and he wants her panties in return. however according to the code there is another way to intervene and by that you end simply lying to claudia on day 13

also if you want an extended claudia romance/curroption extended text/scene this is the way. But if you just want the ending on day 22 this not required

I am going to replay the game to double check and yep [retty much it checks out. that should be how you get to that choice

Last edited:

ThrillHouse89

May 7, 2018
I believe you have to facefuck/blackmail karen on day 12 to get the option to intervene in the photshoot that karen will make claudia be a part of.

to get the whole victor asking for her panties on day 2 during the karen scene make sure to masturbate and leave the cum stains so that day 3-5 make sure you go to victos house, do the laundry, sniff karens panties and when you end up asking victor for help and he wants her panties in return. however according to the code there is another way to intervene and by that you end simply lying to claudia on day 13

also if you want an extended claudia romance/curroption extended text/scene this is the way. But if you just want the ending on day 22 this not required

I am going to replay the game to double check
Thanks, I'll try this out.

May 27, 2021
any way to unlock outfits in relationship tab without finishing the game.
you can replace the persistent save file of already finished game or try the kuma!!! when asked to change your name when start a new game. I haven't checked the relationships file since that file is just really long and complicated. but i will update the post as I go along.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

to get the whole victor asking for her panties on day 2 during the karen scene make sure to masturbate and leave the cum stains so that day 3-5 make sure you go to victos house, do the laundry, sniff karens panties, become a massage apprentice and when you end up asking victor for help and he wants her panties in return. however according to the code there is another way to intervene and by that you end simply lying to claudia on day 13

I am going to replay the game to double check and yep [retty much it checks out. that should be how you get to that choice
it is quite counterintuitive that in order to conquer Claudia we have to make a deal with Karen who seems anything but a sincere friend, with a past of betrayals and who repeatedly tries to frame her

is a rather unnatural transition in the story

Reactions: Arnav Dasari
May 27, 2021
it is quite counterintuitive that in order to conquer Claudia we have to make a deal with Karen who seems anything but a sincere friend, with a past of betrayals and who repeatedly tries to frame her

is a rather unnatural transition in the story
sort of...
the thing is... that the default endings is the katelyn ending and claudia romance ending so... you really don't really have to make a deal with her in fact if helped victor in day 12 get cake she'd end up in the mask and then when you get 100k you give it to monroe/claudia or lie to claudia saying katelyn wanted to give it to her in morning of day 19 (i think) that'll also cancel out the swim route on day 20... and then since mossland is mandotory thats when claudia is the only romance option if you didnt romance others. even if you romanced octavia (by giving her massages and giving her/monroe money) if you shut her up with a kiss (you don't get the octavia mossland), riley mossland is done doing the standard stuff but it's started if you go with her to the concert and then get the kiss on day 18 (if you didn't do that then you get claudia romance default if you didn't)
and then on day 20 you pick between going to katelyn's party and geting katelyn ending or staying home and getting the pursue choice where you can pick octavia/claudia/riley romance (depending on your romance choices)

if you didn't have the threesome with karen and victor on day 22 then you get pick who you want to pursue on day 22 in the school hallway
also i am not sure how to get the claudia mask ending?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes