Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I asked that the tag is changed but it was refused, so I can only hope people interested in this game will not fall for a fake completed project.

emadeka

Feb 21, 2022
View attachment 555096

Overview:
Welcome to Milky Town. Yesterday, you were just another young man about to start your first day at a private university. However, today everything is about to change. Your future during this new school year will be embroiled in sneaky plots and surprising twists around both the university and the town itself. Fortunately, just about all of these events will include a number of bodacious women that you’ll have a chance to ‘work closely’ during your adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-24
Release Date: 2021-12-24
Developer: Studio Kuma - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: No More Golden Days
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac
(Ch. 20 Beta): - - MEGA -
Android
(Ch. 20 Beta): - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIG - FAN SIG 2 - FAN SIG 3 - - RELATIONS GUIDE - FAN WALKTHROUGH -
GALLERY UNLOCKER

groknatarz thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 532261 View attachment 555141 View attachment 532243 View attachment 532263 View attachment 592702 View attachment 532252 View attachment 532259 View attachment 592704 View attachment 555140 View attachment 532244 View attachment 532251 View attachment 532245
Any idea when Chapter 21 for Mac is coming?

skyblazer

Feb 7, 2020
since the game mark as completed,and I have supported this team for one year. I just want to say something about this game. First, about the character. I have no idea why they add someone’s scene that doesn’t matter to the whole story, sounds like the one who is your mom’s teammate, you just waste the time. I think as a small game developer, you should plan for every money you get from your fans. What they are interested, is Claudia, Karen, Octavia and Reilly. (Maybe Catherine) You should pay more attention on the main character. Every two month for the update and you don’t push the story line and waste time on the passerby,it's unfair for the people who are pay for this project. I think if they can make a good plan this game shouldn't end like that.(forget my poor language,I am not English native speaker)

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Wait is the game actually completed? Cause when you decide to break into Karen office on day 7 instead of going to massage parlor (basically aunt route as it let you get her scenes) the game ends on day 18 with info that this route is not finished.

phenemeon

Apr 21, 2017
So is there going to be more stuff added to the game? Game status are completed but it does end with it will be completed sometimes scenes etc. and I see people saying the devs won't be adding more to the game. I am really confused what to expect from this.

Edit: Never mind. I just got the other endings and saw that game has been finished. I mean, for a game that was released in 2019 and with this much quality content, it is unfair to complain about it being incomplete when the dev team actually bothered to put endings into it.

Because especially in the current climate, A weg with decent amount of content like this one being completed is truly a miracle. (There is no more than 10 I am sure.)

Just compare it to the %90 of wegs on this site that earn a lot more than this with less quality art and writing. It is a miracle that a game of this quality gets completed in such short time (by weg standards of course).

Nevertheless , it really sucks game had to be rushed and probably won't get any dlcs. I will never get used to seeing quality stuff end badly due to pity shit no matter how many times I see it happen.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes