EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
the game was meant to be on a different engine and from I read a different art style. They had a ton of voice acting and animations which sort of took away from revisions and stuff. The is said to be revised and "finished " after neon touch comes out or if they manage to get a bigger budget. They were on a bi-monthly release shedule so they couldn't re-work the game as their patrons would get a bit mad.
Engine change doesn't excuse a complete lack of an editor. Regardless of whatever their plan was originally, this game has been floating about for a year or so, and it has been in RenPy for that time. At some point, you can't blame the engine for formatting issues, and certainly can't blame the engine for grammatical ones. Also, the engine wasn't at fault for not triple-checking the script before sending it to be read. It also isn't responsible for jumping the gun and spending money on voice work while you're still juggling your tech in the air.

The art can look great. The writing can be good. But the game's quality is all over the fucking map; it just isn't consistent at all. If I was a Patreon I'd be pissed at them for that, and not taking the care to complete and polish one project before jumping ship to the next one.

Reactions: Renart5 and John-18
Mar 29, 2020
The hidden ending in the gallery isn't a scene and has no replay label in the code, It's just a still image of Claudia in a wedding dress (an even skimpier one than Riley's), and the only way to unlock it is to 100% the game by unlocking all other scenes in the gallery through normal play, including the other hidden one on day 12.

If you don't want to bother, I modified the gallery unlocker to also show the 2 hidden scenes. Download the attachment and drop it into the 'game' folder, backup then delete the original 'Functions.rpy' and 'Functions.rpyc' files, and then put in the gallery unlock code (change the player's name to 'Kuma!!!' in the relationships screen) again to get those 2 hidden/question mark scenes unlocked.
I cant download the archive.

brotherDIK

Oct 1, 2021
putting the game in fullscreen seems to hide the mouse cursor for me, anyone else have this problem or have a solution to it?

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I'm playing this for the first time, even though I know they rushed to end it. One question, is there a Katelyn ending? Or was her path just dropped? Only asking so as not to waste my time if there isn't one for her.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's true, I was just excited to see how things would play out with Octavia at the club. Is there a full Mac version available?
There's no need to wait, you can download the pc version extract the game folder drag it on the autorun folder of the Mac version (holding the alt key), release it and click merge on the pop up window and you will have a complete version. :)
The path is right click with the mouse on the game icon/ Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun.

Last edited:

Blacksmithop

Jul 15, 2019
The story was not great. I think that's what killed the game eventually.
Indeed, it seems they put most of the effort into animating the scenes and their 'dialogue'. I skipped through most of the conversations since the choices are usually intuitive as long as you backtrack a few lines. For a H-game I think such an approach works the best. The voice actors did a good job with all the different inflections. The art was top notch as well without being excessive.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes