( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
When I first saw this game, I liked the idea that its scenes were as well animated as Claudia's :love:

However, the animations are not the only attraction, its art and its sound section are also a delight, soundtracks like "Glass dews" or "Bodygrammar" are just some that you can really enjoy, regardless of the game.

Although I must mention it, I admit that its ending feels a bit rushed...

However, it deserves you to try it, there is quality here :sneaky:
Stage-6.gif

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so the data collected from Marello phone aren't usend ? what's the matter to get them? i guess marcello story is being cut off..andthe asshole go maway with the money without any punishment..this is not fair

Death stroke

Feb 13, 2018
The hidden ending in the gallery isn't a scene and has no replay label in the code, It's just a still image of Claudia in a wedding dress (an even skimpier one than Riley's), and the only way to unlock it is to 100% the game by unlocking all other scenes in the gallery through normal play, including the other hidden one on day 12.

If you don't want to bother, I modified the gallery unlocker to also show the 2 hidden scenes. Download the attachment and drop it into the 'game' folder, backup then delete the original 'Functions.rpy' and 'Functions.rpyc' files, and then put in the gallery unlock code (change the player's name to 'Kuma!!!' in the relationships screen) again to get those 2 hidden/question mark scenes unlocked.
Can I get a download link to the gallery unlocked

Death stroke

Feb 13, 2018
The hidden ending in the gallery isn't a scene and has no replay label in the code, It's just a still image of Claudia in a wedding dress (an even skimpier one than Riley's), and the only way to unlock it is to 100% the game by unlocking all other scenes in the gallery through normal play, including the other hidden one on day 12.

If you don't want to bother, I modified the gallery unlocker to also show the 2 hidden scenes. Download the attachment and drop it into the 'game' folder, backup then delete the original 'Functions.rpy' and 'Functions.rpyc' files, and then put in the gallery unlock code (change the player's name to 'Kuma!!!' in the relationships screen) again to get those 2 hidden/question mark scenes unlocked.
Never mind i figured it out.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I have unlocked all scenes except for day 22.XIII (13). Can anyone tell me how to unlock it via normal gameplay?
It is supposed to be unlocked automatically after you would unlock all the other scenes. (And it is just a single bonus picture, not a full scene in its own right.) Unfortunately, it seems that at the moment this algorithm doesn't work, so you will have to unlock it using this method.

Feb 24, 2020
It is supposed to be unlocked automatically after you would unlock all the other scenes. (And it is just a single bonus picture, not a full scene in its own right.) Unfortunately, it seems that at the moment this algorithm doesn't work, so you will have to unlock it using this method.
Thanks for the answer. Before, I was just wondering if the secret image can be unlocked via normal gameplay. In the end I resorted to using the Kuma!!! feature to unlock the secret image.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

drumroll

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, does anyone have the same problem that the from Day 20, all the voice sounds are not there?
Or is it because of me playing the compressed version?

EDIT: Ehh... nevermind. This game ends in a low note, so I am guessing that is why there is no voice sound, abrupt endings (just completed Riley path), etc. Have been a fan of this game for sometimes but, its just too bad. Oh well..

Last edited:

Cosoyeg595

Jun 17, 2021
Can someone walk me through how to get the Claudia solo corruption ending? I feel like I'm talking in circles. If she's set to work at the mask but Octavia is not corrupted, the PC immediately gives her the money instead of allowing you that choice. So I'm not sure how to avoid that, unless I'm supposed to skip the Octavia questline entirely.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Can someone walk me through how to get the Claudia solo corruption ending? I feel like I'm talking in circles. If she's set to work at the mask but Octavia is not corrupted, the PC immediately gives her the money instead of allowing you that choice. So I'm not sure how to avoid that, unless I'm supposed to skip the Octavia questline entirely.
I think I can help you. And yeah, the route is a bit convoluted. You don't have to skip Octavia's corruption. What you have to do is: stay loyal to Katelyn on Day 21 -> don't go to Katelyn's party -> pursue Claudia. This combination should work.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It's this actually finished? Cause it's still not done...

The writing still needs a serious pass by a native English speaker. There is a part early on where your best friend's mom is complaining about how the MC and her son are wasting the evening sitting at home and 'plan a game'. They're in the living room already actively PLAYING a game. Nobody caught the typo, and it made it's way to the voice actress even, and they got her to read the nonsensical line.

At the work dinner for the MC's mom, it is still filled with unfinished draft-style sketches rather than finished artwork.

May 27, 2021
It's this actually finished? Cause it's still not done...

The writing still needs a serious pass by a native English speaker. There is a part early on where your best friend's mom is complaining about how the MC and her son are wasting the evening sitting at home and 'plan a game'. They're in the living room already actively PLAYING a game. Nobody caught the typo, and it made it's way to the voice actress even, and they got her to read the nonsensical line.

At the work dinner for the MC's mom, it is still filled with unfinished draft-style sketches rather than finished artwork.
the game was meant to be on a different engine and from I read a different art style. They had a ton of voice acting and animations which sort of took away from revisions and stuff. The is said to be revised and "finished " after neon touch comes out or if they manage to get a bigger budget. They were on a bi-monthly release shedule so they couldn't re-work the game as their patrons would get a bit mad.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes