felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who knows why Octavia (in the love route) was given the most bitter ending...almost a negative ending, with so much melancholy...

too bad for the second part of the game very rushed (and when the plot is rushed usually the corruption part is always better succeeded), however, several unforgettable scenes and overall satisfied

Reactions: darthpham
May 27, 2021
Who knows why Octavia (in the love route) was given the most bitter ending...almost a negative ending, with so much melancholy...

too bad for the second part of the game very rushed (and when the plot is rushed usually the corruption part is always better succeeded), however, several unforgettable scenes and overall satisfied
so as a side project I am trying to add a couple of days to the game and stuff but the thing is I don't know what scenes to start writing or endings to lead to...
so like any brainstorms could be very helpful like settings and character changes accross the days

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so as a side project I am trying to add a couple of days to the game and stuff but the thing is I don't know what scenes to start writing or endings to lead to...
so like any brainstorms could be very helpful like settings and character changes accross the days
without obligation I give you some of my impressions.

there is no "final confrontation" with Marcelo, the question of his debt remains in the background, and this should be in any case in any path but of course with particular consequences if you pursue Claudia

the corruption path with Claudia and Claudia + Octavia need at least a "day after", otherwise it seems that everything ends with the last evening, after which MC has nothing more in his hands.

the love path with Octavia deserves that one day they will meet again... I was disappointed...

when we decide whether to help Karen or Katelyn then we have to see what happens to the other, if anything we can help them or take advantage of their collapse

on these plot developments you can add hot scenes

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Big issue here : when i put the game on fullscreen, the mouse cursor (special model from this game) disappear.
If I alt-tab, i can see the white normal cursor of windows on the screen, but as soon as I click in the game to put the focus on it again, the cursor of windows disappear, but no special game cursor appears.

Result: unplayable in fullscreen :(.

Resolution of the fullscreen is 1920x1080 on main monitor (with a second monitor at same resolution in case it matters).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Big issue here : when i put the game on fullscreen, the mouse cursor (special model from this game) disappear.
If I alt-tab, i can see the white normal cursor of windows on the screen, but as soon as I click in the game to put the focus on it again, the cursor of windows disappear, but no special game cursor appears.

Result: unplayable in fullscreen :(.

Resolution of the fullscreen is 1920x1080 on main monitor (with a second monitor at same resolution in case it matters).
I solved it by double-clicking with the right mouse button, which takes you to the saves.

in that way I had the cursor

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I solved it by double-clicking with the right mouse button, which takes you to the saves.

in that way I had the cursor
I tried your solution, but it didn't change: no custom cursor here :/.

Edit:
If your mouse cursor is not showing in fullscreen like mine, then extract the below file into the "game" folder. It disables custom cursor. If you like to change file yourself then change

"define config.mouse = {"default": [ ("gui/cursor_1.png", 21, 9) ] }"
to
"define config.mouse = {"false": [ ("gui/cursor_1.png", 21, 9) ] }"

in "options.rpy" file. This method may work in other Ren'Py games forcing custom cursor too.

View attachment 1367907
I found this solution.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
We should really get a walkthrough mod for this. Too many routes and variables. Could anyone of the nice modders make it?

biorenaklate

Aug 26, 2019
Hello, I'm playing this game on a tablet fhd+ and everything is extremely small. I have triend to change some options in game files but im only breaking the UI. Maybe someone know the solution where to find correct line to change font size of text dialog ? It might not look nice but it doesn't matter for me since I can't read single dialogue. FHD+ on 8 inch tablet is killing me.

May 27, 2021
Hello, I'm playing this game on a tablet fhd+ and everything is extremely small. I have triend to change some options in game files but im only breaking the UI. Maybe someone know the solution where to find correct line to change font size of text dialog ? It might not look nice but it doesn't matter for me since I can't read single dialogue. FHD+ on 8 inch tablet is killing me.

This might help or not I don't know

Also isn't there like a magnifying glass tool as an extension in the settings. Apple products usually have one. So does the Xbox consoles I think.

Last edited:

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Is it me or at the start of the game, the image rarely match the text, as if the text had some seconds of delay or is in advance?

Like in the dressing of Claudia scene to her flight attendant outfit, the text speaks about skirt but the image is still only her shirt. Then the image is with gloves... but the text about glove comes later because it speaks about shoes, which are not shown on that image?

Another case is the description of what happens in the headmistress: one text has her get up from her chair then undress but the image is her already naked.

It's quite perturbing ^^'.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes