erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I know the next game will be in cyberpunk or future art style. But anyone knows if the character setup will be the same (young boy/elder female)?

Reactions: ljabc

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
everyone has his own interests,you have no need to like all games,its normal,actually i don’t like 2DCG game,this is the only one i played on this type。

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Based on the dialogues (and 1 scene), I guess Claudia is bisexual and was leaning more on the lesbian side of her sexuality back in her youth with Karen. It looks like she had a relationship with Karen, and perhaps Evelyn as well. There're some comments from Shirley that suggest they're pretty close.

Also maybe Leon was supposed to be the real MC's father (he might had a 3some with Karen and Claudia), and Marcello always knew about that and yet took pregnant Claudia in his house as his wife and that's why she was so beholden to him.

Sadly, all these are just guesses and we'll have to be content with the current content of the game.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Based on the dialogues (and 1 scene), I guess Claudia is bisexual and was leaning more on the lesbian side of her sexuality back in her youth with Karen. It looks like she had a relationship with Karen, and perhaps Evelyn as well. There're some comments from Shirley that suggest they're pretty close.

Also maybe Leon was supposed to be the real MC's father (he might had a 3some with Karen and Claudia), and Marcello always knew about that and yet took pregnant Claudia in his house as his wife and that's why she was so beholden to him.

Sadly, all these are just guesses and we'll have to be content with the current content of the game.
Exact same thoughts here.

vividz

Sep 13, 2017
any1 can confirm how many ending this game supposed to have?from walkthrough flowchart it show claudia and octavia got 2 ending and riley got 1 but from day 22 walkthrough show claudia only got love ending,karen got 1 route,octavia got only corrupt ending while claudia corruption,katelyn and octavia love ending is not implemented.

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
I can't get to Claudia's corruption path with multiple tries. Reading the walkthrough doesn't help, it gets me confused even more. Anyone can help me with what important choice I have to make to get it?

vividz

Sep 13, 2017
I can't get to Claudia's corruption path with multiple tries. Reading the walkthrough doesn't help, it gets me confused even more. Anyone can help me with what important choice I have to make to get it?
from
Arnav Dasari

page 209

I think I can help you. And yeah, the route is a bit convoluted. You don't have to skip Octavia's corruption. What you have to do is: stay loyal to Katelyn on Day 21 -> don't go to Katelyn's party -> pursue Claudia. This combination should work.

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
from
Arnav Dasari

page 209

I think I can help you. And yeah, the route is a bit convoluted. You don't have to skip Octavia's corruption. What you have to do is: stay loyal to Katelyn on Day 21 -> don't go to Katelyn's party -> pursue Claudia. This combination should work.
Thanks, I'll try it.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, I have been building my own game for about a year and change. It's a 2d erotic/sci-fi adventure called Sunwave Hotel. f95 thread.

I will also be writing on NT. You can DM me if you have any questions and we can keep this place mostly Milky Touch :)

• Wow
Reactions: Jorjor69

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
The hidden ending in the gallery isn't a scene and has no replay label in the code, It's just a still image of Claudia in a wedding dress (an even skimpier one than Riley's), and the only way to unlock it is to 100% the game by unlocking all other scenes in the gallery through normal play, including the other hidden one on day 12.

If you don't want to bother, I modified the gallery unlocker to also show the 2 hidden scenes. Download the attachment and drop it into the 'game' folder, backup then delete the original 'Functions.rpy' and 'Functions.rpyc' files, and then put in the gallery unlock code (change the player's name to 'Kuma!!!' in the relationships screen) again to get those 2 hidden/question mark scenes unlocked.
I am just curious if there is a trick to unlock outfits in relationships as well

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes