May 27, 2021
Hey guys it's been a while but, I started drawing circles for a long time. I did more re-search and what not. Also I am know I made some bull-crap discords and deleted them whenever someone joined. For that I am sorry (not that I'll change or anything).

Anyways I am going to try to do this again. By that I mean trying to "revive milky touch". The milky touch steam release is getting somewhat close and its an ambitious take. Regardless, before the devs release their version I was hoping to work on different endings to the game, something more definitive and (like character defining.)

Anyways I have the software and hardware to pull it off as well enough time to make improvement I just need some sort of direction as well as some information.

If you guys are interested in seeing something instead of nothing let me know and I'll try because I like everyone else I see potential. Also if anyone is wondering, I am the guy that compressed this game into I think under 100mb but took out the choices, music, animations, audio, etc. I think I redrew Claudia using a mouse but no worries, I got a drawing tablet and wrote an alternate path for Madison the character that had 0 scenes and I must say its kind of hot (I mean really hot) I never completed her path or anything but again if you guys want to see see something line art (I suck at anatomy and coloring is pain as well as figuring out lighting) let me know.

Enigmahole

Aug 25, 2019
Guys, is there too many discrepancies in terms of quality and the flow of the game when downloading the compressed file?

sleazye

Mar 13, 2021
Great content BUT.
Lack of animated scenes seems like a fucking lazy ass dev, some sex scenes have animations and som have 2 pictures being alternated, i mean wtf?

ijustwannaCNM

Aug 24, 2021
Hey guys it's been a while but, I started drawing circles for a long time. I did more re-search and what not. Also I am know I made some bull-crap discords and deleted them whenever someone joined. For that I am sorry (not that I'll change or anything).

Anyways I am going to try to do this again. By that I mean trying to "revive milky touch". The milky touch steam release is getting somewhat close and its an ambitious take. Regardless, before the devs release their version I was hoping to work on different endings to the game, something more definitive and (like character defining.)

Anyways I have the software and hardware to pull it off as well enough time to make improvement I just need some sort of direction as well as some information.

If you guys are interested in seeing something instead of nothing let me know and I'll try because I like everyone else I see potential. Also if anyone is wondering, I am the guy that compressed this game into I think under 100mb but took out the choices, music, animations, audio, etc. I think I redrew Claudia using a mouse but no worries, I got a drawing tablet and wrote an alternate path for Madison the character that had 0 scenes and I must say its kind of hot (I mean really hot) I never completed her path or anything but again if you guys want to see see something line art (I suck at anatomy and coloring is pain as well as figuring out lighting) let me know.
when do you plan to release this fan game? i wanna be your patreon. I tried to make a fan game a few days ago. I worked for it like 5 days and it was a mess, but i haven`t given up yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Is there a sex scene with Evelyn?
I played the game and looked in the gallery but didn't see any.
Am I missing something or there is no Evelyn scene?

loverdoc

Dec 17, 2020
i liked the game at first ,the drawings , the story , specially the sound was wonderfull
i dont know what happenend in the end the game felt like rushed for me

Reactions: Jumbi

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Can someone send me a saved game file with only claudia corupted at the end. The scene where she is fucked in front of audiance by MC.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes