May 27, 2021
Why would Kuma spend time and $ continuing the development of MT when he said he had to end it because of a lack of $ support?

How many times did you DM Kuma offering $ support if he would continue MT?

What have you done since MT ended to try to get better endings (at least the endings you feel you want/deserve)?

Are you actually recommending that he reuse his art with different text since each frame is created/modified by his artist ... that he has to pay... after telling his Patreons that he has to end MT early due to a lack of funding?

I understand that there are those who can not afford to support via Patreon for example, but so many come to F95 and act like the creators owe them because they want something for free. Taking it for free pays for Nothing!

I don't see a problem with trying something for free, like going to a car dealership and test driving a car. No one lets you just take the car and never return it. Digital works have no such protection but please stop pretending that taking digital works for free (like MT and playing it through the end) actually pays the creator for their efforts.

Now - to your comment 'we don't even know where the funding goes' Name a single AVN creator who shows you their full income from their AVN and every expense they pay in support of that AVN ....

Waiting...

Yup - that is what I thought -- Either we trust that a creator uses our support well or we don't.

In the end, Milky Touch ended too soon.

Thankfully, Kuma did not just abandon this AVN. He actually tried to give us endings to many of the paths that we got to enjoy throughout the story.

No one got all the endings they wanted due to the way MT ended but this was far better than just abandoning the VN the way many creators do when a lack of funding or circumstance forces something good to end too soon.
Alright man I just recommend that he do a scene or two every one or two months not a whole chapter, or continuing its story via a text document not fully detailed cutscenes. I get the test drive analogy but, it's like a slap to the face for those of us who waited two years and sort of paid one way (money) or another (community discussions). That's right we waited and waited for certain characters to have a chance at a happy ending and were sad when we didn't get it (is that bad thing?). Also regarding the whole abandonment thing we are getting an update to NMGD after three or so years in the form of a manga soooo... which delayed the Neon Touch by a month..... Not trying to fan the flames or anything; I am just saying that stuff happens and who knows Milky Touch might get a re-work after three or so years so long as Neon Touch doesn't get delayed again...

This didn't really counter any of your arguments because there wasn't much to counter. You were either defending the creator which is understandable if you are higher tier patreon or were just stating the obvious regarding digital rights.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I simply have a different perspective than those who feel that they have some kind of right due to discussions while taking a creator's work for free.

I understand that there is a fundamental difference between how I support a creator versus some significant portion of the population visiting F95.

For me, either I try something for free and, if I like it enough, I support it, or I stop playing the VN and I don't keep coming back for 'free' revs over and over again.

There are some creators I discovered after they completed an AVN that I really enjoyed, and I joined their Patreon as a way of thanking them for their efforts.

I've also stopped supporting creators on Patreon when they stopped producing content and sat on their collective backsides taking money while producing nothing that could be seen on Patreon/Discord/other media that they frequented.

You continue to advocate that Kuma continue to produce content for MT now (looking backwards) instead of focusing 100% of his effort on building NT and completing NMGD as a manga now (looking forwards).

Why should Kuma risk failing at both now, when he can make his best effort to finish NMGD as a manga and produce a compelling first chapter/release of NT.

If he does a great job and builds a significant fan base, he Could revisit MT years from now. That option dies on the vine if he cannot make NT the success he needs it to be to justify continuing to create at this level.

Reactions: GabriellaHallGIFs
May 27, 2021
I simply have a different perspective than those who feel that they have some kind of right due to discussions while taking a creator's work for free.

I understand that there is a fundamental difference between how I support a creator versus some significant portion of the population visiting F95.

For me, either I try something for free and, if I like it enough, I support it, or I stop playing the VN and I don't keep coming back for 'free' revs over and over again.

There are some creators I discovered after they completed an AVN that I really enjoyed, and I joined their Patreon as a way of thanking them for their efforts.

I've also stopped supporting creators on Patreon when they stopped producing content and sat on their collective backsides taking money while producing nothing that could be seen on Patreon/Discord/other media that they frequented.

You continue to advocate that Kuma continue to produce content for MT now (looking backwards) instead of focusing 100% of his effort on building NT and completing NMGD as a manga now (looking forwards).

Why should Kuma risk failing at both now, when he can make his best effort to finish NMGD as a manga and produce a compelling first chapter/release of NT.

If he does a great job and builds a significant fan base, he Could revisit MT years from now. That option dies on the vine if he cannot make NT the success he needs it to be to justify continuing to create at this level.
Nice response, I was just saying that stuff because we the players weren't going to get anything for another few years. And for the most part he should focus most of the efforts on the new game to get more patrons.
So I think we came to a nice understanding of both perspectives.
I hope that Studio Kuma has a bright future ahead and you my friend have a great day. Thanks for being mindful of others because it's going to be a while since we get an official mention of M.T. so long as Neon Touch is a success.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Someone please spoils me,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I used search function for both names but there're wayyyyy too many answers mixed together that it'd take hours to probably piece together. Much appreciated.

Also, I might be missing something here but

Last edited:

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021

I used search function for both names but there're wayyyyy too many answers mixed together that it'd take hours to probably piece together. Much appreciated.

where do you find Claudia keep birth control pills,i have not find it

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018

because Claudia has been trying to reconnect with him, she's just being prudent just in case things work out. She's an Optimist.

May 27, 2021
On day 2 (just watch)
day 3 (visit victor/do the laundry)
day 7(check out the massage shop(mandatory))/(I will train with you)
day 9 (talk to supervisor) (what if I want to get her out of here)
day 12 (talk to riley) (sure) (say nothing) (take a look) (agree)
day 14 (eat pizza with riley/concert)
day 15 (massage octavia/sfw)
day 16 (yoga riley)
day 17 (attend)(let shirley continue)(I do mind)
day 18 (riley cafe scene)
day 19 (game ends??????????????) (ask riley to go together)
day 20 (do the obvious stuff)
day 22 (pursue riley)
game ends with riley route

day 2 (masturbae, just leave it, stay home do homework)
day 3 (visit victor/ do the laundry)
day 4 (place it behind the bookshelf, do your homework)
day 5 (just watch, ?save it for later?, doesn't matter what you do in the drinking game)
day 7 (check out massage shop(mandotory), i will train with you, accept the money)
day 8 (i'm sorry, destroy their marriage, comfort her)
day 9 (want money and extra reward, what if i want to get her out of here, figure out what happened, give the 5k)
day 12 (talk to riley, sure) (say nothing) (peek karen) (agree)
day 14 (concert)
day 18 (give the money to octavia)
day 19 choose between octavia or the two others(for their routes) (ask her to go to mossland)
pursue octavia get ending octavia car scene

Last edited:

jiraiya_69

Feb 15, 2020
On day 2 (just watch)
day 3 (visit victor/do the laundry)
day 7(check out the massage shop(mandatory))/(I will train with you)
day 9 (talk to supervisor) (what if I want to get her out of here)
day 12 (talk to riley) (sure) (say nothing) (take a look) (agree)
day 14 (eat pizza with riley/concert)
day 15 (massage octavia/sfw)
day 16 (yoga riley)
day 17 (attend)(let shirley continue)(I do mind)
day 18 (riley cafe scene)
day 19 (game ends??????????????) (ask riley to go together)
day 22 (pursue riley)
game ends with riley route

day 2 (masturbae, just leave it, stay home do homework)
day 3 (visit victor/ do the laundry)
day 4 (place it behind the bookshelf, do your homework)
day 5 (just watch, ?save it for later?, doesn't matter what you do in the drinking game)
day 7 (check out massage shop(mandotory), i will train with you, accept the money)
day 8 (i'm sorry, destroy their marriage, comfort her)
day 9 (want money and extra reward, what if i want to get her out of here, figure out what happened, give the 5k)
day 12 (talk to riley, sure) (say nothing) (peek karen) (agree)
day 14 (concert)
day 18 (give the money to octavia)
day 19 choose between octavia or the two others(for their routes) (ask her to go to mossland)
pursue octavia get ending octavia car scene
TNX SO MUCH

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

Personally, this entire game is already a wet-dream scenario, I think it should have just gone with that all the way instead of pretending to be something it's not.

I mean, everyone you know is a hot milf at the age where they can have children in college without even wrinkles, looking pristine with bodies like models and skin like K-pop star on steroids? Shiet, you can't make me have wet dreams like that and then throw a bucket of cold water over me when I chose to go with one of the candidate for the "romantic"/"good" route.

It already gave people the impression of a "wet dream" game the moment they are introduced into this game by these factors alone so can't blame anyone for having such expectations neither.

Most people also play this game to relax and escape from reality and for the fantasy. Well, that applies to games in general but especially these types of games. So I don't think there's any reason to necessitate not having a "wet-dream" good ending with Octavia like you can with Claudia. Or the "corruption" routes for that matter.

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

Personally, this entire game is already a wet-dream scenario, I think it should have just gone with that all the way instead of pretending to be something it's not.
Most people also play this game to relax and escape from reality and for the fantasy. Well, that applies to games in general but especially these types of games. So I don't think there's any reason to necessitate not having a "wet-dream" good ending with Octavia like you can with Claudia. Or the "corruption" routes for that matter.
Well, that's a valid way of looking at it. But I feel that just marrying Octavia and starting a new life with her in some other city would've been too similar to Claudia's ending. What kind of ending with Octavia would you have preferred?

they can have children in college
(You know, for some reason I always had a gut feeling that MC and his classmates were supposed to be in a high school instead of a college. Not that big of an age difference though. Devs probably went with the "Academy" instead of a private school to avoid legality problems.)

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Well, that's a valid way of looking at it. But I feel that just marrying Octavia and starting a new life with her in some other city would've been too similar to Claudia's ending. What kind of ending with Octavia would you have preferred?
Sometimes simplicity is best. I wouldn't mind it being similar to Claudia's ending at all (but of course with its own flair of flavor). Basically just being completely wholesome with a proper wrap up is enough. I reckon that's also what most people expect for a "romance" ending or "good" ending.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes