Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Octavia bought the debt after Mc. Octavia has a second debt?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I remember MC buys out Octavia's debt in full only in their romantic route. In the corruption route he just makes her his private attendant - she's still indebted to Monroe.

Karen sent Claudia to work wearing a mask because Claudia needed money to live. Karen she said nothing about any debt Claudia had to pay.
I think Marcello left all his debts (including debts to some sort of a mafia group) to Claudia to handle - she just won't tell about it to MC. That's why she was so desperate to get a second job, even if it means working at 'Mask'.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Name00131

Apr 30, 2021
Is this game good story wise?
It's no masterpiece, but the first two weeks are probably in the top 10 hgame story setups. Unfortunately, the endings are so watered down generic scenes and storylines that I'd just recommend unlocking the gallery and looking through it.

I not only think it was a money issue but he quit caring about the story. I’m going to wait before I resubsribe to his Patreon
Yeah, that's what it feels like to me. The corruption routes are just boring. I'd rather just not have the dark corruption routes.

Reactions: Dalurker and Antera

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
hello everyone,
how many are the actual endings of this game? i mean as conclusions of the story, not as secondary avvebnture

besides Claudia and Octavia (with the double ending) are there any other endings?

thanks

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Man i feel this game got really rushed towards the ending.

Everything goes fine and smooth, slowly and then suddenly BAM!
Everything suddenly starts to come up together and once you actually finally get your pursuit, the game ends there.
In my case Octavia, i feel like more screen time could have been used and not just leave it at there.
If i knew that the dev was gonna make that path just sex toys and shit i wouldnt even pursue it in the first place.
Its kinda weird but whatever, im done with this for sure

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017
hey dev, this Rat's wedding painting was from Vietnam. Im not sure there was any Chinese restaurants displaying it out there or not. But I feel it quite out of place culturally.
1642951809306.png

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
If i knew that the dev was gonna make that path just sex toys and shit i wouldnt even pursue it in the first place
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "sex toys"? Did you by any chance confuse Octavia with Ashley? She (and Catelyn) does have just one (sorta) sex scene with the other being a toy scene, but Octavia has several sex scenes.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "sex toys"? Did you by any chance confuse Octavia with Ashley? She (and Catelyn) does have just one (sorta) sex scene with the other being a toy scene, but Octavia has several sex scenes.
Nah i meant more like Octavia being MC's personal sex toy or some shit like that. A slave or something.
I was hoping for more romance with her after everything she gone through but MC was so creepy thinking only about giving it to her. It was disgusting imo..

I didnt give much effort writing it so i understand your confusion

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Nah i meant more like Octavia being MC's personal sex toy or some shit like that. A slave or something.
I was hoping for more romance with her after everything she gone through but MC was so creepy thinking only about giving it to her. It was disgusting imo..

I didnt give much effort writing it so i understand your confusion
Oh, I see. Yeah well, in my opinion the corruption route does indeed move very fast with her acting like a fully "slutified" prostitute right in the second MC visit. The romance route though was pretty nice. Short, which is unfortunate - but nice. Their kissing scene at Day 19 is one of my favourite, despite it not featuring any sex. (It also has one of the best music tracks in the game.)

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Arnav Dasari@

4) they kinda sorta attempted something like this with the textual descriptions of what's going on after the endings - in the romance endings MC leads a happy life, in Claudia's corruption ending MC becomes someone akin to Monroe. It's a shame though that there's no text about what happens after Claudia+Octavia corruption ending.

It depends on what path you choose

As the mask owner talks to Claudia and Octavia that if they please the Mc, their debt will be canceled and they will be free.

There is a plot error in the scene on day 22 or I could be wrong

As the mask owner talks to Claudia and Octavia that if they please the Mc, their debt will be canceled and they will be free.

Octavia bought the debt after Mc. Octavia has a second debt?

Karen sent Claudia to work wearing a mask because Claudia needed money to live. Karen she said nothing about any debt Claudia had to pay.
is that all sex scene have voiced or most of it got only bgm?

lianinliyan

Apr 17, 2019
May I ask how to make Claudia work in Mask? I tried both facefxxk and BJ with Karen in the toilet but Claudia either works in swimming classes or does nothing at that night. Thx

Reactions: darthpham
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes